AMS Technicolor... FedX Snafu/Misdelivery

If I’ve placed this in the wrong forum, please move it.

I received a BLANK FedX Ground slip on Thursday, October 23rd. Puzzled, I dutifully signed it and left it on the door when I went to work Friday, thinking that whatever it was, they’d leave it during the day.

It’s now Tuesday night and when I called to check the doortag number they gave me, I was told that it was DELIVERED on that Thursday, the 23rd.

I asked them to tell me who the shipper was, as I wasn’t expecting any delivery that I could recall. They told me the shipper was “AMS Technicolor” out of Ontario, Canada. But they wouldn’t give me an address or a telephone number to reach them (even as they say that they can’t do anything else, I need to “file a claim with the shipper”.

So, I searched the company name and discovered that AMS Technicolor is some manner of production and game packaging company… which leads me to think this was supposed to be my long awaited “King” delivery.

Can someone tell me if this is correct? And, if so, help me figure out what the heck I’m supposed to do now as FedX swears they delivered it, I don’t have it, and all I DO have is this stupid door tag that was left on the day of the purported delivery?

(Seriously - why would they leave me a “missed you” door tag if they actually delivered it? Something’s not right here… help!)

Here’s the scan of the door tag left… as you can see, perfectly blank but for my signature. :frowning:

Was it anything of value? like real value? Could a curious mailman have opened it or something and seen it was something very expensive and stolen it, left you the note, and marked it as delivered? you probably already thought theft im just throwing out some possibilities that come immediately to mind. You can also contact your local Delivery office, take that note in to them and see if they can make heads or tails of it, its also possible the mailman forgot to take it back the next business day, although thats very unlikely.

It must have been stolen if FedX swears they delivered it. I’m just frustrated because FedX is hanging me out to dry, I can’t seem to get anyone at AMS to actually return my calls, and so far, silence here as well.

I’m pretty sure at this point that it had to have been the King Box from WarHorse.

$500 for a digital access to tech alpha and a blank delivery slip is…unhappy making. :frowning:

have you ever talked to wh directly? I dont think they’ve been already shipping things to the backers

ya I would just go in and show your local delivery office that slip and see if they can recover the package, and may be able to figure out who was delivering in your area. And then you can hope it wasn’t your King stuff, and like janfo said, I doubt they were delivering them yet. Hope you track it down.

They don’t ship the backing rewards till the game comes out the delivery date is December something 2015.

1 Like