An update on Alpha?

I think Daniel will clarify that in the next video update. I mean everyone is eagerly waiting for the release, so it’s the best to prepare the impatient backers of what’s to come (besides a kingdom).

I’d rather have properly cooked food than undercooked. Same with my games. You guys release it when it’s done and that’ll be just fine with this pledger! :smile:

KDC needs to deliver cylinders of oxygen along with the alpha release to this people… i fear that there will be some rage coming…

I searched and this was the only topic to come up that wasn’t 5+ months old.

It is good for KC that people wait impatiently for the video update. It prove that there is still interest around the game.
And I am one of those guys who are really eager for a video.
But as long as the team communicate enough on what is happening, like it is the case now, I can afford any delay, even video cancellation. Priority should be the game development.

1 Like

Are the minimum requirements known already? I plan to buy a PS once the game is finished, but I am still interested in trying a bit of alpha on my meager notebook, since I paid for it (even though I won’t be able to enjoy it in all its niceness).

“Pledge” and then on the right side there you can fin this:

Minimum hardware requirements
Quadcore CPU
DirectX 11.0 capable GPU
8GB RAM
25GB HDD
Internet connection
Available platforms
PC (Windows 7 x64 or Linux)
Apple Mac
Release dates
Alpha September/October 2014
Beta approx. Q3 2015
Full game approx Q4 2015

Thank you. Somehow I missed that. No alpha play for me I guess then, since Intel Core i3 4000M Haswell would be too weak.

i3 is not that weak so I guess its worth a try, maybe your gpu could make problems though depending on what you have
edit: I saw your cpu only has 2 cores (4 threads) so I dont know if it will work but I would test out anyway since cpu is not that imprortant for gaming more gpu

It has Intel HD Graphics 4600, which is DirectX 11 capable. Is that good for something? I understand it won’t be much, but I would still love to try the basic alpha features. (RAM is an issue too, but that can be remedied very easily)

so you have no extra gpu, but (cpu) integrated HD Graphics. I just looked at some benchmarks and it looks good. So you may be able to play (not on highest resolution/details of course) If 8GB Ram really is the minimum requirement you may have to upgrade but 8GB minimum is a bit high I think. Maybe thats just because they dont know exactly by now how much ram you need

That is good to hear. Your advice has been much appreciated, thank you!

Best thing to do is try the alpha and see if it works well or not with what you’ve got.

I would not take alpha as pointing arrow since it’s just an (not well optimised) alpha.

I do Everything to make time go, i bought new helicopters, i cleaned. i washed the car and mc. i even talked to my wife… but even all this didnt make time go fast enough, there is still no Word from team… exept Tobis winks and beeps. wich is ok. keep beeping Tobi…

3 Likes

beeeeeep… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I need alpha too! I even started playing Skyrim! :frowning:
BTW there is 100 reasons why Dan doesn’t like Skyrim.Unfortunately only in czech.

Not just in Czech! 100+ reasons why Dan Vavra hates TES V: Skyrim

1 Like

Thanks for finding it.