Anyone coming here from Life is Feudal?

sounds like a waste of 40 bucks

Look at star citizen. That game is never going to come out, at least not as people want it to. $42 million or whatever and it’s going to be a steaming pile of crap.

You are trying hard to sound like somebody who’s been banned from the forums and is mad about it.

You are trying hard to sound like somebody who’s been banned from the forums and is mad about it.

Lol I don’t care about star citizen at all. Looks terrible to me and will never be finished. I absolutely have no steak in it. Nice try at being a snarky prick though ! Well, actually, you succeeded ! congrats :smile:

Lol I see, it’s just your regular self :slight_smile:

Arguing in English doesn’t suit you, so don’t try to start trolling in English. Makes you look a bit foolish.

Thanks for this enlightening exchange, guys.

I’d prefer not to have had it, but I won’t allow these little trolls the satisfaction of personally attacking someone on the internet then not being called out for it. I apologize to the rest of the community for it, and next time I’ll conduct it through pm’s. But these fools must be shamed.

Or it could just be ignored, or if you really can’t let it go, use the report function and let the mods handle it as they see fit.