Battle of Pribislavitz, having troubles

Since I’ve gotten the Beta last week, I’ve really been sucked into the game. and am Very pleased with it so far and can’t wait to see more. With that said I’m having some trouble with the Battle of Pribislavitz portion of the game.

Firstly getting to start the battle only seems to heppen with certain diologue choices with Robard. Otherwise I’m just stuck in from to the guy I’ve requested reinforcements from without the Battle beginning.

Next issue I have is once I am in the battle it just gets stuck at the part where Robard calls to move the Wagon. I’ve reloaded the battle several times and the only time this doesn’t occur is when the battle lost cutscene happens before then.

Now I know the game is currently under development and that bugs are to be expected so I don’t wish to come of as a pest, but reloading the save doesn’t seem to work any suggestions?

I’ve been trying to achieve a victory in the battle, if it’s even possible, but no luck so far. I feel like I’ve gotten really close but these few bugs have really stalled my ability to play. should I try again from a new game? is there a way to win the battle?

Yes, I believe that there is a bug if you request 40 and more soldiers (not exactly sure now, though). Which also means that you will have a hard time winning that battle.

Also yes, this is bug that tended to happen. [quote=“theprof739, post:1, topic:28940”]
I’ve been trying to achieve a victory in the battle, if it’s even possible, but no luck so far. I feel like I’ve gotten really close but these few bugs have really stalled my ability to play. should I try again from a new game? is there a way to win the battle?
[/quote]

Yes it is possible to win the battle and you really got close.
After killing all cumans behind the vagon, you have to go to the church on the hill and kill the leader of the bandits. And thats it.

I think that starting a new game should help with the vagon thing.
And to be sure you should also move or delete your saved game files.
You can find them in: “game folder”/user_kingdomcome/whgame