►Beta 1.0 Bug List (serious bugs)

Guys do you have also half fps drop in battle? Have around 13fps and battle hard that way.

Have the same Problems :frowning:

Hi,

after downloading and installing the first beta patch i noticed a maybe regression(?). After lockpicking a chest, the game crashes when attempting to open them. This happened two times now, reproducable, at two different chests (first one the training chest at the blacksmith, second one the chest in the locked home nearby.) Any clue about that, or other players around that can confirm this?

just had a game freeze then ctd when getting off my horse, i5 2310 gtx 970 8gb ram, performance wise im getting around 28fps on very high settings with this rig

Add windows 10 “low memory warning please close x” in this case it was the game, happened today when playing the beta with the new patch.

My RAM 8GB

BTW why, when riding the worse, i can’t look to the side without the game forcing automatically the front view after a second or two? Why there’s no “lock running” button until tired to the horse and i need to keep shift pressed? I have physical reasons (disability) to not like that. Also a suggestion, why not make the worse follow the mouse direction, instead of steering him with the A and S keys, it would make riding the horse simpler and more enjoyable, right now it tires the fingers to much imo and to the ones not wanting to lose the ability to look to the sides independently of the horse, press another key and move the mouse at the same time, problem solved.

1 Like

Hello all, please visit this Thread to report bugs properly. Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi. I too have a bug at the military training camp.
I killed a bandit on to road with no problems, but during the tutorial sword practice I encountered a bug, during the sword feinting lessons : The camera was stuck and didn’t followed the cursor anymore, sometimes was out of my charater, making the fight impossible.
Edit : another bug against the master in the training camp : the game was running fine but the master didn’t attack and I couldn’t do anything even escape.

I was able to fight several opponents with no problems, the tutorial seems bugged tho.

edit: late answer, bug already reported, sorry
Noticed some like that.
Also sometimes people just wander into the shooting field and the contenders keep shooting which cause the “wanderer” to charge at some of them and killing them. (mind though there are guards walking behind the field most of the time so aiming too high could cause unwanted enemies)

When accidentally releasing an arrow too early causing it to fall in front of you you get attacked and accused of attacking.

Funny, I have reported exectlly this bug at the new bug tracking system some minutes ago. :smile: Bug#76

NEW BUG TRACKING SYSTEM
http://support.kingdomcomerpg.com

I would be a great help if you post all “your” bugs into this system. Thanks a lot!!!

2 Likes

Funny indeed, all the bugs I encounter lately are always reported there a few moments before I consider reporting :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Hound,

I do not have any PMs from you, so will send you one.

By the way, there was a 3.7GB upate for the game and I downloaded it… but the crash still happens. Nothing has changed, unfortunatelly.

1 Like

I still have a black screen, no arena, no persons after I choose the opponent weapon.
Everytime, whatever weapon or skill I choose.
Don’t know what to do now. This fight seems to do first to get other orders/goals to do.

Hello all, please visit this Thread to report bugs properly. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I Installed the Beta-Version today and when I start it with Steam it’s loading for a while after the intro then a black screen appears and the music in the background goes on, but its like loading forever it just wont start and I have to close it.

I spoke to the old woman and collected nettles and stuff for the guy who had the shits…now i can’t talk to anyone in the game …:frowning:

It seems you hit the infamous save/load bug. Try to load from some older save.

Same Problem here now. Woke her up and she gave me the whole “meet me behind the mill thing” and now I cannot talk to her and she just keeps going about her routine…

Yep. I just had this happen. Had no idea what was going on and unfortunately my last save was quite some time ago. This was frustrating to the point that I’ll likely not start up the game for a while now. And it was the same issue, hadn’t even started to draw the arrow visually and it then it fell before me. Then I died from wounds inflicted by soldiers.

Holy shit, thats some advanced necromancing :smiley:

1 Like

That makes me wonder if I’m playing the wrong version somehow. haha.