Beta 1.0 Launcher Problems

From looking at the logbackups - I played on the 25th, 26th, 28th and 29th. With this problem only starting today.

Could you please upload this logbackups here? They could be useful to find a solution to this, which would fasten up the process. :slight_smile:

Sure thing, here they are.

KCD Build(1) 25 May 16 (20 09 51).log (5.0 KB)

KCD Build(1) 25 May 16 (23 13 09).log (4.7 KB)

KCD Build(1) 25 May 16 (23 22 46).log (5.0 KB)

KCD Build(1) 26 May 16 (16 34 26).log (5.3 KB)

KCD Build(1) 26 May 16 (21 00 15).log (4.7 KB)

KCD Build(1) 26 May 16 (22 12 04).log (5.0 KB)

KCD Build(1) 26 May 16 (22 14 50).log (4.7 KB)

KCD Build(1) 26 May 16 (22 26 38).log (4.7 KB)

KCD Build(1) 28 May 16 (22 47 13).log (5.3 KB)

KCD Build(1) 29 May 16 (00 29 50).log (5.6 KB)

KCD Build(1) 29 May 16 (13 48 11).log (5.9 KB)

KCD Build(1) 29 May 16 (15 28 01).log (5.9 KB)

KCD Build(1) 29 May 16 (21 43 43).log (6.5 KB)

KCD Build(1) 30 May 16 (00 17 48).log (5.6 KB)

1 Like

Amazing, thank you. :slight_smile:

Yesterday i was playing the game fine until today it said that the game was not installed even though it was. So i tried to re install and it wouldnt work, i then deleted the warhorse studio folder inside programme files x86.

Now it says that it “failed to start the game” - error occurred whilst installing game

any ideas? im on windows 10 on bootamp

thanks

solved it, used a programme called iobit uninstaller to uninstaller the actual game instead of deleting the folder, couldn’t find any way to uninstall it other than this though?

Just wondering if anybody knows why it asked me to reinstall the game in the first place?

thanks

1 Like

Thanks mate, I solved it this way too (Iobit, etc). Cheers

I downloaded the launcher today as in 30.5.16.

@niederath, Okay thank you. Does it work now? If not we please need to have the newest launcher log files again:

c:\Users\ username \AppData\Local\Temp\GameLauncher\ GameLauncher_20160323_131251_2507.log
(Username and Number of Logfile will be different of course)

Same for @Miller745, the logs from the old installation are unfortunately not the ones who provides the right information to us. We are on it to solve this problem. Sorry for the trouble.

The Bug on the Launcher is fixed now!

But please download the Launcher again from your profile on www.KingdomComeRPG.com and you should be able to run the Beta as usual now. Sorry for the trouble.

2 Likes

Everything works fine now, thanks!

Bug squashed! Thanks,

Hello I tried to install the game for the first time and downloaded the launcher just today.

I always get the message after the verification of my login data and after choosing to which directory to install it does not start to download and after a few minutes says that it could not download anything and i should check my internet connection.

I have Windows 7 Professional 64bit Version and Bitdefender as antivurus program. I gave the launcher an exception in the firewall and tried to start it as administrator but nithing helped so far.

This are the to logs that were created during my tries to install the game:

GameLauncher_20160601_134823_9602318.log (3.3 KB)

GameLauncher_20160601_152323_8552677.log (2.2 KB)

I hope you will be able to solve the problem, thank you.

1 Like

Thanks, I will inform the launcher programer. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your answer. Got a bit confused and answered to your email adress info@kingdomecomerpg.com, but that did not work.

I got the folloowing message to my email account from some Junior QA named Daniel:

Hi Michael,

in your case we might need a
different log, that can be located in the Temp folder. Try searching the
Temp folder for a file that goes like this: KCD_Beta_Access_xxxxx and
send us the files from your unsuccessful installation and we will have a
look.

Is that genuine or is somebody trying to get my beta access keys if i post this here?

I found the files and can post them here if necessary.

Hello Michael,

Yes, contracting info@kingdomcomerpg.com does not work because our mail is info@warhorsestudios.cz

Daniel is a Junior QA member indeed. Here in the forum he is known as @Hound, so this mail is genuine and you can answer him. This email also look like one of his, this is trustworthy and he will help you. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your quick answer.
I will send him the files.

2 Likes

Hi there,

I am getting the “Unknown bundle setup 0x2” error after selecting the game directory.

I have downloaded the launcher several times, rebooted, tried different HD’s, cleared Temp files.

I noticed there is a resolved ticket for the error already so wasn’t sure whether to open a ticket or not.

Log:
KCD_Beta_Access_20160705211739.log (10.7 KB)

Cheers

@grub
Thank you for your Report. It’s always a good idea to create a Ticket, so the issue cannot be overlooked.
As you perhaps already knew, there could be a delay. So please have a little patience

The 0x2EFF error ticket was created by me. I got a solution under the hand which worked for me. But the launcher still have severe problems and you have no chance to get it working once you received this error - only a patched launcher would help.

1 Like