I cant install the game (Fixed, please redownload Launcher)

I bought the game some time ago… I tried to login yesterday to check for updates and there was one. Fine, I started the update and after it was finished it told me I had to install the game which ironically WAS INSTALLED ALREADY!!! Now this lovely piece wont install. Reason: "failed to install the game."
Any ground breaking ideas would be highly appreciated.

Same thing happened to me says… game is not installed so I try to reinstall it and it fails!

HELP
P.s. played fine yesterday

I’m having the same issue. I purchased yesterday, installed fine, played fine. I went to play today and it acted like it wasn’t installed. I tried to install again, to a different directory (since the default directory was full of the game files, and it complained) and it said failed to install. would be nice to have a fix for this

I’m having a similar issue. I downloaded and played the game yesterday with mostly no problems (occasionally crashed to desktop but I got a good couple hours in). Then just now I tried to play again and the launcher asked me to login again. No big deal but then the launcher says that I don’t have the game installed. When I click the install button it gives me an error saying the folder is not empty so I deleted the folder and I still get the same error message. I never was able to see the cog in order to even try to uninstall. Please help! I really enjoyed the couple of hours I got into the game yesterday.

exactly the same issue for me. Exactly same sequence of events. Anyone have any fix for this? I purchased this game and literally got to play it for like 20 minutes and now nothing.

same issue bought the game a few days ago played for a couple hours tried to login today to play and it tells me to download game again but i already have it installed on my pc yet when i try and play it it kicks me out and says sign in not authorized then when i try and download it says i cant please fix ASAP!!!

is there a way to get a steam code so this way we dont have to deal with this issue

Same here, please suggest a fix!

I saw that another, similar thread had this suggestion:

The uninstaller they mentioned allowed me to uninstall the game even though I had already deleted the folder. I’m installing again at least. Hopefully I’ll be able to launch successful this time (fingers crossed :D).

1 Like

Worked great with Revo Uninstaller as well, though IOBit is freeware. But it seems it was a lot of crap left in the register and some hidden files that had to be removed. Works great now.

Make sure that you reboot your pc after uninstall, or the installer will get stuck on 99% and you’ll have to uninstall again. Unfortunately unable to load up my saved game that I copied into the correct folder so have to start again.

The Bug on the Launcher is fixed now!

But please download the Launcher again from your profile on www.KingdomComeRPG.com and you should be able to run the Beta as usual now. Sorry for the trouble.

2 Likes

Thanks Doc!

1 Like