Big Brother Steam

Not all police are like that ive meet quite a few nice police before but a lot of them do tend to go over board.

You mean like taking a baton on a goose? :smiley:

In your world of healthy young males with wartime experience and combat training, probably yes. In a real world with varying civilians on a street - unlikely.

A SWAT team got the wrong house in America one time and the guy sued for 80 million dollars and won the case lol.

Nah i meant American police. There is a lot of bullshit police brutality cases mainly involving black people. The black communities are now going into restaurants and screaming the names of blacks who have been killed by police. But them being stupid they dont realize that way more white people are shot by police then black are. And the majority of the people they’re naming were completely justified and attacked the police. But where are the cameras and riots when a white person is shot by cops?

the issue i have with american police killing so many is it often isnt needed , police in Europe as a whole tend to aim to disable rather than out right kill , like in the footage i posted above , the suspect was no more than 2 metres from the police woman when she fired and yet all the officers aimed for their legs still , if that was the states they would of just let off 90 rounds straight into him and they hit where they hit , in that situation killing him would be completely justified of course but wounding him is still the better option . So american police would benefit greatly from looking at how the british , french , german armed police deal with situations such as these

Stabbings are not very common in the Czech Republic, but from what I’ve read, it is hardly ever one stab and run. I don’t believe that UK’s criminals are that much different from those we have here.

So you tell me that vast majority of the 1000 knife incidents a day that happen in London, as linked in my previous comments, are all about drugs?

Well I think I don’t need to add anything since you added it yourself:

The baton on goose was reference to the Infidel’s picture of British cops chasing a goose. It is beyond me why someone would take a baton on such a peaceful and nonthreatening animal.

Hmm… I feel that this topic has gone little bit off topic…

1 Like

90% of stabs here are drug related . E.g guy hasnt paid the dealer so he stabs him or dealer has ripped off the wrong person , the other 9% is a fight between to kids and one pulls out a knife and stabs the other kid , then the last 1% is robberies . we dont have massacres here and when we do (once every like 15 years ) its normally with a gun

Darran wilson the cop that shot Michael brown tried to shoot to disable it didn’t work. Brown tried to reach for the cops gun in the car and the cop shot brown in arm. Then he got out of his car and told brown to get on the ground. So what did this poor innocent little black baby boy do? He punched the cop in the face then charged him again the cop shot him once more in a non lethal area. Then brown charged once more and the cop finally shot a lethal area. He tried to shoot to disable but it clearly didn’t work he exhausted every option he had and in the end choose his life over the life of a thug.

Funny how the massacres in America started happening about once a month when Obama and his gun control agenda got into office. There were never any school shootings to my knowledge before the 90s in America. There used to be rifle teams attached to schools. Columbine was the first and was the fault of the police department. A kid who knew the 2 shooters warned the police 1 year ahead of time that they were planning to target the school. The police ignored it completely and the families of the victims ended up suing them.

It is listed in the off topic catagory :wink:

knife related incident doesnt mean stabbing its anything from from a guy flashing one to using it , so yes most are drug related the other are fights and robberies

see that case i have no issue with he tried his best to end it without killing mike brown but couldnt so last resort had to be brought into use

They took the risk. Although it is honorable, in my opinion, it is extremely stupid. He should not be given a chance to wound or kill the police officer - and that is exactly what he was given when the officers shot at legs instead of aiming at the center of mass. Moreover, if he was more determined, he would be able to get to the officer and wound/kill her despite the leg wounds (unless they took out his kneecap or hip - which is anyway question of luck rather than firearm proficiency in this situation).

If you cared and read the article, you would have known that 1000 knife related incidents relates to 400 people being wounded - EVERY DAY. That would be something completely unthinkable in my country (even if extrapolated to population size).

not stupidity at all its just good training and practice of course there is the risk that its not going to go to plan but you can see from records of incidents across Europe it works on most occasions .

not every day if you had read it i says MONTH
"They show that around 400 a month"

“The number injured in attacks reached a peak of 420 in April, the equivalent of 14 people a day.”

“In total for the first four months, 284 were seriously injured with knives, 413 suffered “moderate” injuries and 870 minor injuries.”

maybe you should read your own article before posting it as a source.

so yes 1000 knife attacks a day would also be unthinkable here

Could you maybe just turn a blind eye :wink:

Because it is surely wiser to have a couple dozen closed threads than letting paying customers having conversation on something you don’t approve.

just walk away :wink: :wink:

1 Like

Thank you, I love you, too. :smile:

BTW: Magic completed.

but that ruins all your walls think of the clean up afterwards .