Big thanks to community for destroying game

It is going to be a good combat system, but you are too ignorant to see it because its not your way.

1 Like

I am not rich to buy single player games.

Alright, I’m genuinely sorry to hear that. BUT, if you don’t buy this game anyways, then why is it your concern how the game will turn out?

you don’t imply that you’ll torrent it, right?

1 Like

because I want to play good game. and there are also other ways not just torrent. for example steam share
okostojĂĄs

You want your opinions to be heard and matter but your unwilling to help support the game?

Most of the people who have pledged for this game pledged for the description given below.

Did you do any research at all?

Educate yourself before posting please its disrespectful to WarHorse and those of us who care enough to donate our time and money to make this the best game it possibly can be.

7 Likes

That response makes little to no sense.

Formulate your ideas into a coherent response and try again please.

BTW, name calling is against forum rules.

3 Likes

Really what is this thread about?

2 Likes

wait so you’re rich enough to buy multiplayer games ? im intrigued

and if its true that you cant afford this game then your opinion is completely invalid as you will never play the game anyway , so why dont you instead of moaning about a game that you’re never going to play go outside and find yourself a better job .

have a great evening

2 Likes

I will play this.
But multiplayer games you cant play if you dont buy them.

You can get the game for 15 dollars so couldn’t you ask mommy and daddy for some money to buy it? Maybe if you had a badge people would take your bitching more seriously.

Dude, there isnt even REALLY autoblock. there is a button dedicated to blocking which will auto correct itself to where the blow will come from. ANYWAY! if you had to learn how to play war of the roses, then you will know how irritating it is to learn even the FOUR BASIC DIRECTIONS with directional blocking. Now look at this game, something like 12 different swinging directions, dont be stupid, if you bought this and got on and played it and had to learn to block all the attacks, you would come back and bitch and moan about how we ruined the game for making blocking to hard.look at this game, how can you let this gorgeous game be ruined by something you havent even been able to try out yet?

1 Like

Yeah i got it down eventually but the majority of the players who played just spammed and never blocked because they didn’t want to take the time to learn it.

You can kill those scrubs easily.

The trick is a 2 handed sword and medium armor.

In-game Calvary memorial OR portrait in a church: The
world of Kingdom Come: Deliverance is dotted with small memorial crosses
– small stone or wooden crucifixes on a stone plinth. The plinth
carries an inscription that can include your name. OR your face can
appear in one of the churches as the face of a saint, or some other
figure, on paintings inside.

Only my face can be painted or I can choose someone popular from history?

Yeah they’re not hard to kill but it just kinda ruins the game when everyone is just running around spamming. I prefer Chivalry because the majority of the people know how to block in that so it makes fights last longer and feel more realistic at least to me. I mostly play Roses for the Archery.

Did you do any reading on this game before you came in here throwing a tantrum. They have all the answers to your questions on the front page of this website.

1 Like

Why are you trolling? First you say that you dont have money for singleplayer games then you want to donate as a King? lolololol k mate

1 Like

singleplayer games are waste of money, you can freely play them steam share or torrent.
But this game seems to be good enought to support it. But I cant support RPG without 3rd person or Autoblock games, I never buy easy autoblock games.

I have no clue how the topic poster got this impression but it’s clearly wrong. I also have a feeling he or she is feeling like this (see below). However I find it most interesting to read this topic, so please gentlemen and ladies continue if you like

@TobiTobsen, can’t we just ban people who openly admit they have no intention of supporting this project and even suggest the may illegally torrent it?

Maybe we can at least close this topic because its gonna get ugly from here.

1 Like

Sure I can. But as I said: I am a generous god. And I won’t ban him for his opinion to not like! :slight_smile: It’s interesting to see why he doesn’t like us. And as long as he is not attacking anyone! :). But yeah I am very near to close the topic! :slight_smile:

But guys
as always
 be nice to each other
 or I will have to tell your mums! :smile:

4 Likes

He said he doesnt like the game or wont support it because it doesnt have 3rd person view