Bug on side quest Robber baron

So when you attack and the baron is dead the game don’t register he is dead so every one just stands doing nothing and captain Bernard you can’t talk to at this point

Known Bugs And Reporting new ones1

I have found other bug, i killed wolfin and captain bernard said that they will kill the rest of bandits, i completed quest… Bernard is back in city…
I was for fun returned to place… and bandids are still there…

Scripting in this game is very lousy…

Has anyone figured out a workaround for this quest or some way to complete it on Xbox One?

Still bugged for me on PS4…doesn’t register he is dead. Super great stuff here Warhorse…

Eh, I killed everyone in that camp before reporting how many to bernard and now when I try to start the attack the game loads indefinetly . On parley there’s of course no one to talk to.

Weird extra i noticed is that you can now punch Capon in the face until the quest fails gaining unarmed, strength, agility, vitality and main levels… must of got about 6 levels in each before it failed and they all ran off back to the camp. At this point i went back there and spoke to Capon and it completely reset the quest back to Rattay telling me to go see Bernard about joining their attack rofl. I did notice in the battle before it failed that there were some archers up on the hill from the bandit camp shooting down onto the guards so i wonder if they have to die too

I was negotiation with Sir Wolffin, they left all the loots behind plus pay for the damage what they caused. (Sir Hanush said: no bloodshed!)
I have no problem with the quest, no bugs.
Anyway, first I killed him and it was good, I could speak with Sir Bernard.
(PS4)

Same prob even with 1.3.1

I too have this Issue on PC. After I scout the camp and select attack with bernard, My team kills everyone then just stands around doing nothing, following the dead body of wolffin like zombies. If I kill everyone before we attack, once I select attack, the game loads indefinitely.

Well I can’t even fish the qeust I falls for some reason with the black father’s

Did u all stole the swords from capon back a the beginning of the quests so he was left bare hand in the fight ?

I did actually, yes. After the Bathhouse mission with Capon, I returned to the Baths and grabbed his clothes and weapon. Tried to return them to him but he just walks around in his underclothes.

Dunno if it has to do with anything but i first done the quest with is weapon stole and it did not work for me, people were hanging around bernard like said before in the commentz , then i reload the quest and did it without stealing is weapon and it did work out pretty well for me, like i said i dunno if it has to do with anything but it did work for me even after patch 1.3. good luck guys :stuck_out_tongue: (I am on PC)

This glitch is horrible, I couldn’t beat him in a duel, he doesn’t accept my parley demands, and we cant just kill them all because everyone just ends up standing around after the fight. They really need to fix this because i’m basically stuck at this point now.

In regards to the above post by Linkz, Just as a Test, I reloaded a save right after the bath quest with Capon, this time I returned the sword I had once stolen before Capon returned to the bath to retrieve it. With his sword in hand, I then continued to do the robber baron quest, and had no issues wiping out the camp and completing the quest. For some reason Me wiping out the camp only triggered as successful if Capon had his sword in his inventory. Without it, my allies to follow the dead body of Wolffin like zombies during the attack or triggered an infinite loading screen if I had wiped out the camp before the attack. Hopefully this aids in a fix.

I just won the battle and they’re all standing around like stunned mullets ATM, can’t speak to anyone. One of the guards is standing on Wolfin teabagging him :joy:

Hope it’s fixed soon, this is my fourth replay of the fight with no outcome after winning lol.

I’m stuck as well no matter what I do killed every one including the gurds I was with and failed the kill wolflin objective even tho I killed him and then had to go back to hanush and it completes the quest not the way i wanted but still got the trophy also if your on PC I heard it can corrupt all saves made after the quest

I got the sword from a treasure chest (#7) and bought the coat and did not take anything of his stuff but the key. He still shows up in his underwear. and stays that way thru the mission.
did this mission once before and killed every bandit and wolfram and was able to complete the mission.
am PC BTW

I had same bug with battle not finishing. I completed it by choosing to negotiate with hte robber baron and killing him in duel. That way the quest can be finished.