Bug Report Alpha version

1.Why wind blows only in your visual direction?
2. While wind blows, there’s not animation on tree leaves
3. During night, there’s strange purple reflection on water.
4. I’ve find some chickens walking in a brook.

!!!TRY THIS AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!! @warhorse
5.While standing in a brook, try to look forward and notice distance between water and your eyes (how it appear). NOW put your visual down to yor feet!!! Anything strange?

1, Because Henry is the wind master.
2, Yep.
3, Do you have Radeon card?
4, They like to swim a lot.
5, Nope. What is strange?

1.AHAHAHA, then in act 2 he will be Storm Master.
3. No, I’ve a Gigabyte GTX 970 G1. (Plz don’t offend me anymore! :smile: :smile: ) (I’m joking)
4.Sorry, I didn’t know that sea chicken really exist…I’ve Always dream them!!!
5.Maybe it’s my impression but if I look ahead, it seems that Henry’s eyes are slightly above water, but when I look down, it seems that only Henry’s feet are in the water:

3, Can you take a screenshot? I don´t see anything like that. :smile:
5. It must be some optical illusion. And get out of water! You wanna catch a cold? :smiley:

3.Maybe you don’t see anything because you’ve a Radeon… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ! Yes, don’t worry, I’ll do it when I return at home from work, just for let you see what a geforce can let you see…Purple sky and some optical illusion…AMAZING!!! :joy: :joy:
5. I’m just searching another sea chicken :sob: I WANNA SWIM AND PLAY WITH THEEEEEEM, THEY’RE SO LOVABLE !!!

1. Radeon?! Never!!! And purple sky is quite normal when it gets dark… do you sometimes look outside of the window?:slight_smile:
1 Like

Ive noticed at times an almost dark wine color when its dark but it didn’t look beyond the realm of reality to me. I just assumed the villagers of sampose were that good of Christians lol.

1 Like

WHAAAAAT…Where do you live??? I Wanna come there, with elves, and chocofalls! :blush:
Anyhow, reflection on water is purple, not sky! (But…sky is above water…then :scream: …Sky is purple too :sob: !! Plz you’re confusing meeeeee!!!)
Best regardes :relaxed:.

You know, this is a typical Czech sky :smiley: It can be pink and red as well. Let´s wait for the screenshot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here the screenshots:
Purplereflection on water (leave double coordinates, my fault):
And this is my favourite…SEACHICKEN!!!

So, it is a bug! thank you :wink:

1 Like

Sorry @Anna ut i’ve forgotten to report another bug.
When I try alchemy minigame, I see fire too White:
Isn’t it?

I think WH try to make alchemy atmospheric, but sometime it looks a little strange.

For me it´s okay,… looks “good”.

Another thing, if you have a red(or another color) liquid and fill it into the draw potion it´s (always) brown/olive-green.

I tried to make hot wine punch,… it´s winter! It dosn´t work. :smile:

2 Likes

The purple reflection look like there is Petroleum on the water.

Now we found the real reason for Jerrys shit problem!

He isn´t been poisoned by his wife. He has drunken to much water!
Another indication; there are no living fish in the creek! There are many dead fishes on the shore.
Talbot the fisherman needs another job!

I think, they have a oil spring at Samopesh. (Other hidden stuff)

Purple water reflection!

Yes, we have seachickens!

Diving chick!(pick on the ground!)Video

Chick disappear! Video

And chick do teleportation!!! Video

There is an invisivble border for chicks around the village. If you drive the chicks to that line they disappear.

2 Likes

I tested this theory with great results.

1 Like

Another bug