Bug Reporting Bug

Well to start with I came here looking to report a bug on Xbox One but I am now here to report that I can’t report a bug. The directions on the site clearly say to report a bug use “New Issue.” Yet I cant find that word combination anywhere on the bug reporting site.
Maybe I am just missing it? I could use some help.
Also if anyone could help, I am stuck at Talberg castle trying to get the armor and the horse. I looked up video play throughs to make sure I wasn’t just losing my mind. The horse you are supposed to use is gone. Also the room with the locked chest for the armor is full of guards just all on one spot turning in circles and yelling at me. Every time I reload for the cutscene these problems still exist. I spent three hours trying to find any other way around other than breaking my legs jumping off the drawbridge.

The best way to report a bug:
support@kingdomcomerpg.com

Thank you!

That is the reporting site I am talking about. I could not find the “New Issue” field I even searched the pages for those terms. All I can see is other peoples reported issues. Please clarify how to report my issue on that website and I will gladly take my complaints there.

Please send an email:
support@kingdomcomerpg.com

Thank you!!!

Having An issue I think I’ve seen a photo and many different chats saying that their game file size is 25GBs. My game file size is 22.7GBs. Also I have a second xbox and decided to download it on that one just to see if their would be a difference…and the file size is 21.75GBs. Am I missing something because I’ve now noticed I can’t equip or have a skill tree for pole arm weapons and daggers I can’t use either. polearms won’t even show up at no merchant I try to sell them to. Only way I can get rid of them is to drop them…help please

This is propably caused by different language option? :slight_smile:

This is by design.