Can I pledge even more money?

Hey all,

I pledged quite a while ago but I want to give more money. However when I click pledge It just sends me to the New backer sign up page. I try to log in but it say’s “User with login 4eHussard@gmail.com does not exist!”

Any help is appreciated,

Thanks.

Hi,
I’m afraid that I actually can’t help you with that, but please for the love of god, don’t post your email address on the internet. For your own safety you should edit your post and put something like [email] there.

Have a great day!
Dr3ad

Do not post e-mail on the internet … like … do not write your address on the letter? Interesting :smiley:

Meh, Doesn’t really matter any more. It’s my spam email address. Get about 100 spam email’s a day. Spam me all you want xD

Have a great day yourselves :slight_smile:

@idkwidlol

I checked everything and found you in our database.

I changed your title, so I hope all problems are solved now.

Just noticed your response… funny. Took me about 5 seconds to find this guys Name, Steam and Warthunder account based on the email and this is just his spam mail (protip: spam is not the problem ;)). Why don’t you use your real name on the internet? Maybe add an address to your post? I mean it’s also on letters right? :smile:

1 Like

I’m using my real name on the internet, on twitter for example. Game forum just isn’t enough serious place. Invest about 2 minutes to googling, you will find all that stuff about me including the address, which is sadly not option for me to have it or not have it visible for the whole public. Some more questions Mr. Funny & Smart? :slight_smile:

so phillip (idkwidlol) are you still taking offers for your warthunder account

lol nope. It’s perfectly fine. You seem to be a professional. :smile:
I just wanted to raise some awareness but that seems to be incredibly ridiculous to some people.
(btw: no offense)

The topic’s title IS a good question, and IMHO should be clarified on the pledge-page. Is it possible to pledge more money? Without ‘upgrading’ to a new tier? Will I lose my current tier if I feel like ‘hey, I have 5 dollars spare, I want to give them to Warhorse’? Or will I lose any kickstarter-goodness if I pick a new non-KS-exclusive tier? Can I own MULTIPLE tiers?
All good questions.

Let’s keep it short. YES! :slight_smile: You can pledge whatever you want to and you won’t lose anything. BUT! There is no way to do a deferred payment to get a tier. If you pledge 5$ today, 10$ tomorrow and 10$ the day after tomorrow you still won’t get the soldier. Unfortunately you have to pay at once to get the proper tier. But you can of course have multiple tiers if that is what you wish :slight_smile: