Can we hope to find Easter eggs in the final game?

Hello forum members,

Beforehand don’t write here Easter eggs could be in the game but, please, @TobiTobsen tell us if Easter eggs will be hidden in the game.

I’m loving to find Easter eggs!

Thanks in advance for comments!

Maybe they can put a piece of fantasy somewhereXD

Oh no! I love fantasy RPGs, but I would like to play an realistic RPGs. I love “The Witcher series” but by way of variation Warhorse shall make a realisic medieval RPG. Exceptionless.

An Easter egg like an element from “Mount & Blade” or a song from “Age of Empires” would be funny.

An element from mount and blade? Like what?

Perhaps a replica of the place of the tutorial from “M&B: Warband” where you can train.

Do you know what I’m talking about?

Well that wouldn’t be an easter egg… That would be stealing a tutorial:/

I wouldn’t use it as the tutorial. I would use it as a place somewhere (maybe hidden on the map) and you can find it.

It would just seem like a normal medieval training ground:/ Why not something more specific to a game?

It could be quite conspicuous when they borrow the circular hill around the training area. Then it will be very unique and distinctive for those, who knows “Mound & Blade: Warband”.

Meh, it just sounds boring to me:/

how about a dragon egg

1 Like

Game of thrones style! Someone could be selling them! Of course… They’re probably fake… :wink:

That made my day :smiley:

What a bad day :’(

how about this from Tobi Tobsen? http://forum.kingdomcomerpg.com/uploads/default/4934/44dbfb2651f0b7c7.jpg that’d be fun to find, and other easter eggs that can be found during development? maybe even Dan Vávra’s actual dog somewhere. I mean don’t cover the game in them and make them difficult to find as to not break lore too frequently/easily but I think it’d give it a magical (sorry poor choice of words…)… a more entertaining atmosphere to find when doing something less lore driven.

Actually I would prefer less intrusive easter eggs if any. There definitely could be some inside joke about dragons (people probably believed in dragons in 15th century, didn’t they) etc. But a momentary forum sword picture joke? Please don’t do that.

I already created topic about this ^ :slight_smile:

Easter eggs topic