Cannot Sign In To Pledge Page

Tobi have you found out what the issue is yet?

In 20 days i’d like to test the alpha.

Exactly it is, thx!!

For some reason (tested it in 3 different browsers), I don’t get the pulldown menu that is shown in the latest update, when going to the PLEDGE menu on the homepage, so I can’t access ‘My Profile’ to check my info and such.

Which issue!? What are you talking about… i am a bit lost in all the “where is my badge” posts today and yesterday :slight_smile: Sorry!

There is no pull-down menu so far my friends!!! It’s our test version of the NEW HOMEPAGE which WILL BE implemented SOON! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

if we have a “pledge title” under our screen name I guess that there is an connection already?

Thanks then. I’ll just have to wait then till the keys are sent. :slight_smile:

Sehr richtig…! :slight_smile:

I tried to pledge for baron (which I already have) and when filling in contact info I got an error saying my username and email were already in use. So now I have no idea how to get a certain key to get alpha access on steam.

But you have a Baron… you will get a key anyway… or do you want to have two barons and two keys!?

Oh I was under the impression I could log in on the pledge page and view my pledge level and the key I would have to enter in steam.

Yes you will do that! Once the Alpha and the Page are ready :smiley:

Ah that explains a lot, but let’s say I would want to pledge additional money how would I go about doing that?

Just choose the pledge you want to purchase on http://pledge.kingdomcomerpg.com/ and pay the difference :slight_smile:

Oh I feel stupid I never noticed the login thing was in a bar above the main site so I went to register new backer the whole time.

EDIT: Okay now I just need to figure out what the difference between Baron Digital (special) and Normal Baron digital is.

Duh on me. I used my email as my login and I sailed right in. Thanks for the feedback.

I’m confused, i taked long time for sign in my account forum, but now i don’t see my pledge in my account and i have the Earl Tier in KS. And impossible to create an “account pledge” here… I don’t understand. I need help. ^^
Thanks !

I don’t know what you are talking about :slight_smile:

Ok, so now it’s done. ^^ I see the “Earl” under my pseudo, cool. But i have no e-mail yet for account pledge here. So it’s ok ?
Thanks.

No but I activated it for you. Does it work now?