Can't Play the Game - Won't start PC

I am having trouble starting Kingdom Come Deliverance - I’ve downloaded the game multiple times, uninstalled and reinstalled steam, changing my location for downloading, and tried taking down my firewall. Nothing seems to work. I can’t seem to get the game to work.

I’m essentially running into 2 problems - first is that the downloading game freezes on me once it starts installing the update (like my computer starts slowing down a ton) and then I’ve got to restart my computer mid way because everything locks up. The second issue is that when i finally log back in and finish the update and run the game nothing happens. The game won’t start and when i try opening it again, it says the game is already running.

Please help! I’ve been looking forward to your game for a while and I’d really like for you guys to take my money rather than me having to get a refund!

Before you ask - everything is up to date and I’ve got a powerful enough PC to handle this game.

I have the same problem. Only my game crashes right after the start.
KCD: Does not work anymore

Tried erverthing what @gleatarded tried + reset windows twice
Now I see no chance that I could fix the problem. Only the next update maybe :frowning:

Found a solution actually - going to have to open your kingdom come deliverance folder and find the .exe file. Run it as an administrator and it works - i also deactivated my firewall for installation.

Known Bugs And Reporting new ones2