Can't start alpha since patch 0.2

Please, send us your log from the game folder as well (if it is not there, let it crash again).

Please, send us the log from the game folder too. Thanks!

Could you kindly tell me where I find the Log? The only Logs I can find are the Engine-Logs.

I crashed it like three tiomes now (not that any valuable window would come up), no Log :confused:

It depends on Steam; on my computer it´s:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Kingdom Come Deliverance\LogBackups

Filename with date and time

But the last log is in:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Kingdom Come Deliverance

It´s not always copied into the log folder (maybe crash)!

KCD_Engine.log

With every start of the game it´s overwritten!

Make a manually copy, if the system dosn´t do it.

3 Likes

Thank you, you have answered this for me. :wink:

This time I know that the stuff came in (thanks again Tobi), and it’s again 14 days. Any feedback? :slight_smile:

Programmers are working on it. You will see, if it was fixed with the next update.

Hi Anna, I just updated, and still it crashes immediantly when starting. Is it some sort of big bug? I don’t think that I have some sort of weird config with my machine :open_mouth:

I mean it’s been around 4 months now, and it was working before :confused:

Try to reinstall it completely - then let me know. :wink:

Did that twice already (in steam a rightclick, deleted local files and re-downloaded it), no change, still crashes without a proper message :confused:

So it seems, that programmers didn´t fix it yet. I am sorry. :frowning:

So there was a new patch, 3gb or something. Downloading, Re-installing etc done again, and guess what: can’t start it.

Did you have a look in the Logs by now, did that help? I’d actually like to see all the new features that came since December :slight_smile:

I will ask them - but send me your computer info and logs as well. I will deliver them personally.:wink:

Heya,
is there a chance to extract the save file used for creating the Continue in the start screen?
What is the folder I have to look into to find it?
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kingdom Come Deliverance

Thx for help in advance

I think it is in the USER_Game/WHGame or Profiles. (I am not at work right now, so I can´t tell for sure).

Thx, it is indeed:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kingdom Come Deliverance\USER_game
In order to be able to run the continue (quicksavexxx.whs) you need the \Profiles\Default folder (with its content) and the settings.xml

Hi Anna, I send you a private message :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! I have delivered the logs to our programmers :wink:

as I didn’t get answers through PMs… any news on this?

Sorry, I didn´t see it. :sweat: I have answered you now.