Closed Poll: TPV as a stretch goal

Since a post can only have one poll, this is a follow-up to the first one related to TPV being in the game.

Should an optional TPV be part of a stretch goal?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

This poll is in conjunction with: Poll: TPV in the game

I know I said it on the other thread (Thanks OP, by the way, for actually doing what I just blabbed about. :blush:), but No, NO, and NO again. This is not a good, or even proper stretch goal. I would very much rather see

• An additional bundle of quests (sorry @hellboy ;):slight_smile: )

• A collection of in-game shanties and songs sung by NPC’s, (THIS) or

• A system of item degradation that included a visual changing of items and equipment (THIS).

6 Likes

stop spamming the forums with polls that are already stickied

They, quite clearly, are different from way the original poll was presented.

befure i vote:-) .what is TPV?

FPV = First Person View
TPV = Third Person View

1 Like

thanks. i voted no becuse tvp makes the game unrealistic. as in dayz ware people behind walls can se you but you cant se them:-( i know thats not a problem in this game as this is singleplayer. but it makes it posseble to exploit npc. i guess the npc cant se you behind walls but we can if we had tpv in this game

3 Likes

Just two things

1. Does it matter? If someone cheat or expoilt come NPC — does it really matter? It wont affect anyone else.
2. On the other hand, it gives you awarness af your surrounding (that is realistic) and the ability to see behind the corner depend how camera is close to the scharacter.

1. yes it do matter. im going to use the expoilt if i can. but i dont want to. its the same for save games. i save cheat in games. but in games ware i can chose to play ironmode i chose ironmode. its like putting a real nice cake in front of a fat guy ho trys to be healty. dont show him the kake or he will eat it:-).

2. the sound and shadows can give you awarness. suddenly you can hear running footsteps. you turn around ther you have a knigth charging you:-)

1: And what if there will be option to turn off TPV before game starts, similar to difficulty or the ironmode?

1. Yes, but thats not the same. In combat you will be hearing a lot of sounds at one moment and you really cant relly on shadows.

Reminder to all that this is NOT a vote on whether TPV should be in the game or not. No matter what your view is on that, please vote ONLY on if you think this should be a stretch goal or not.

Thank you all. :smiley: :slight_smile:

Since the other poll about whether or not people are just okay with TPV at all (whether it’s a stretch goal or not) was shut down after comments got out of hand, there isn’t really much of a point to keeping this one open either. I thought it made sense to have a couple “unofficial” polls that made it more clear what people might be interested in, but with the other one closed this one doesn’t really need to be open any longer either.

1 Like