Credential aren't valid login Beta launcher

Good idea, I will talk to the launcher programmer about this problem. :slight_smile:
Passwords with special characters should be allowed, I also use them for example.

Hi, I have the same problem. I can’t log in using the launcher even though it works fine on the homepage.
My password doesn’t contain special characters.

Hello @niederath we (@DrFusselpulli) will have a to check your Profile. Please have a little patience …

1 Like

Alright, thank you!

Hello @niederath, we will need a launcher log file. You will find it here:

c:\Users\ username \AppData\Local\Temp\GameLauncher\ GameLauncher_20160323_131251_2507.log
(Username and Number of Logfile will be different of course)

You can attach the file here on the forum.

Hello, I hope that’s the file you’re looking for
GameLauncher_20160529_214957_7963082.log (157 Bytes)
I managed to log in on the homepage, download the new launcher and get the update that way to download.
I wasn’t able to change the subtitles in the gamesettings though so I guess I didn’t update successfully.
Is there a way to compare version numbers to know if I’m up to date?

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Well, you should have the newest version now for sure. To change the language, please go to Main menu, option Settings, Game Settings and Select Language to choose your prefered language version.
Click on Apply button and confirm with Yes to see the subtitles in the game.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll try that as soon as the download has finished.

1 Like

Download has finished and everything works like a charm now.
Thanks for the help!

Same problem here. I downloaded the launcher, entered my user name and password, and an error occurs that says “Error has occurred while validating access: not found.” I’m entering my user name and password correctly, and neither have special characters.

Hello and Welcome @Gurtykun ,

Unfortunately, I have not found anything similar to your Problem … therefore the Best way is:

You should open a Ticket in the Support System. http://support.kingdomcomerpg.com/
(credentials are the same as on Mainpage www.kingdomcomerpg.com)

We Need the Logfiles from the Launcher!
(For expamle:GameLauncher_20160726_140441_5696178.log)

These log files are created in system temporary directory (accessible via putting
%TEMP%\GAMELAUNCHER
in File Explorer address bar)

Please attach them to your ticket…

if you need any assistance feel free to contact me…

The log files are absolute gibberish. Is that normal?

Yes, they are crypted but the Programmer can read it…so everythings OK…you can upload them… :wink:

1 Like

Thank you, just opened a ticket. #462.

1 Like

@Gurtykun any luck with the workaround?

Hello guys,

I cant login to the launcher. I always get this error: HRESULT:0x80070005(E_ACCESSDENIED))
Thanks;
Daniel

Hello @xample

does your Password contain any special Characters? If not please open a Ticket…as I mentioned above…

Nope, was never able to play the beta. Sigh.

Ok,.That is not good. We will look for a different solution for you!

I had this issue: I could log in to the website but not the beta launcher. I had special characters in my password. I changed my password so it didn’t contain specia characters, and now I can log in to the beta launcher. Thanks for the help!

2 Likes