Disappointed with the way this release is being handled

I bought this game five years ago on kick starter, and have been excited about the game. Yesterday I was informed I am getting a PC version, when all my correspondence has been PS4 .

Sitting here, with a paid copy of a game I can’t use, and your attitude in the emails is, “Oh well, maybe you can find someone to trade with”? WRONG!

I will be patient as you guys figure out a way to fix this problem

I don’t even have ANY confirmation I’m receiving anything! I backed the game in 2014

There is no different email. I have tried contacting support two times already and have not received any response. Here is my pledge!

Feb 5, 2014

I linked everything to my account perfectly, I had access to the Alpha/Beta on Steam even. Now I see nothing in my profile!!

That sucks. The best you can do is contact the support, together with stating your backer number, so that it is easier for them to find you in a database. It should be visible on Kicstarter if you click the plus next to the game and scroll down.

do you see any code or platform or anything when you log in here?

A bit disappointed too. Being told at Earl tier, it was a mistake that it said PS4 digital was possible and that this tier only meant PC digital and now I’m being mailed a PS4 physical copy. I had previously confirmed with a Warhorse that I was getting digital so what’s the truth? I’ve contacted support and no response from that email for days

Yeah, I’m disappointed, too. I backed more than 50 projects in the last 5 years on kickstarter and this is the worst release ever …

1 Like

At least they are mailing you one. I was told I’m stuck with it, good luck trading

What does your Profile say?

My first and only involvement with kick starter, after this, probably never again, unfortunately