I have the wrong platform, anyone want to swap?

I backed Kingdom Come way back in the kickstarter campaign. I didn’t notice that I needed to register in november to request the xbox version. I am looking forward to this game and am saddened by my own incompetence. I have contacted support, and have been told that I am too late to swap out to xbox.

So, I will be getting a PC Steam key, adn have no gaming rig whatsoever to play this. Does anyone want to swap/trade for an xbox version? I have never tried to sell a steam key so do not know the safest way.

2 Likes

There’s trade option on Steam but it won’t help you in this case.

Can anyone recommend a safe way to sell a steam key?

@wardy277 hey man, sorry to hear of your dilemma, however i may be able to help you out if you still need it, i originally backed to get an xbox version as my pc at the time wasnt really capable of running it, but i have since updated a few parts in my pc so should be able to run it fairly well, i was hoping to email the team to see if i could swap my code for a pc version as intend to stream it on my twitch channel which i do mainly from my pc, so if you still need to i can swap codes with you when they are released.

3 Likes

That’s great news. Yes. That would be great. Will message when the game is launched and codes are provided

1 Like

YBox One can be swapped without problem.
For PS4 we have 3 areas, America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No worries buddy

Hi,

I chose Xbox One as my console. I have since bought a PS4 pro, and would like to know if anyone is willing to swap codes with me.

good luck, i read severel times about people who wants to swap pc codes but maybe you find a person…

Be careful though, the PS4 versions seem to be region-restricted: Kickstrated wrong platform, anyone want to swap?

1 Like

id like to trade my PC code for an Xbox One code once the game is release (i found out my PC cant run it)

3 Likes

I’m getting a PS4 version of the game apparently. This is not what I wanted however and would like to swap for a steam key. North America

If anyone here needs any help with swapping, I am willing to support.

Hey Jimmi, I have a BARON DIGITAL version that I ordered for XboxOne, and I want PC version. We should Swap our codes !

1 Like

thats perfect!
I dont know how to swap exactly, but we’ll trade our codes when possible :smiley:

Yo! I am locked into an Xbox code but looking for a PC code instead. Want to swap?

Hi friends. Baron Digital here. Looking to change my current Xbox code for a PC once codes are released. Anyone up for a swap? Thanks.

Hi Wardy, I am getting an Xbox code but actually want a PC code. Maybe we can swap codes on launch. Let me know! Thanks

Hey Radelrym. Similar situation, sold my gaming PC and will be travelling with only my Xbox so need to swap my code. I’d be interested in swapping with you.

3 Likes

Yeah, I can be that middleman

Edit:
I swapped the entire profiles of @mehdimestari and @jimmithesith, because they had the same pledge.
Just the pledge was staying in the profile and I had to create new passwords for the profiles.
@mehdimestari is now using the old profile of @jimmithesith and @jimmithesith the old profile of @mehdimestari Glad I could help in this case :slight_smile:

6 Likes