My digital PS4 key says that it is no longer valid

Got same message from support. Key wasn’t working after I received message, but tried again a few hours later and it’s now working and downloading! Try again everyone!

wait for the release the key is not valid atm it seems

i didnt even get a PS4 Key… just booked me straight to pc, couldnt even choose

Back on November 14th I got an e-mail where I could choose the platform, and did. It also said this.

Damit… didnt get or see that one then… well, my bad

Past midnight now in Europe, and the code finally works :slight_smile:

1 Like

It really Works. 45,282GB

Works now in Australia as well. WOO!

my code still inactive!!! WTF?!?!?

same. In germany

Dont’ see Key at all. Wrote on support yesterday and no response yet.

Mine still doesn’t work. I’ve already written to support yesterday, no reply yet. Seems funny that even after supporting this years ago, anyone who just buys the game today gets to play it before the backers

1 Like

I was able to redeem mine around 13:00 CST yesterday in the US.

My key still not working. Guess I won’t be able to try this on launch day. I should learn never to back or preorder anymore.

2 Likes

@marlowe Amen.

the day has passed, and my code still doesn’t work. Im from colombia.

@amlaith You prolly received a EU code, I’m from Argentina and the same happened to me. I could swear I was never given the chance to select the region, just the platform…
I’m pretty pissed off at the moment.

@djmarcos88 I wrote to support, and this was their response:

"Hi,

We checked our database and you’d selected as your platform PS4 for EU. Since PS4 codes are regionally locked, this is obviously a problem if you live in the US. We are sorry but there’s nothing we can do about it. You can check our forum at at I have the wrong platform, anyone want to swap? to see if anyone would be willing to swap their game with you.
I’m sorry I can’t be of more help to you.

Sincerely,

WH Team"

my heart stopped ,but two hours later:

"Hi,

We are very sorry, it was a mistake on our part. We’ve corrected it now, you should have a US code instead, so please check that everything works and contact us again if not.

Thank you for your patience,

WH Team"

And now everything is fine, I’m already downloading it. Good customer support, despite such a strange error.

@amlaith Yes! I got it solved as well!