I have the wrong platform, anyone want to swap?

Hi friends. Locked in my backer reward a while ago for Xbox. Have since gotten a nice PC and looking for a PC code so I can stream. If anyone is interested in swapping their PC code for an Xbox code please let me know!

Thanks

Ryan

Yeah man, let’s try to figure out a swap once codes are released. You’ll be my #1 option when the time comes.

To clarify, I have a baron digital edition

2 Likes

Great, DrFusselpulli can middleman for us! I’ll shoot you a message on the day of release.

1 Like

I will be very busy on the day of release (I am already now), but I will try to help you as good as I can.

Thanks for all your help facilitating this.

1 Like

Not checked in on here for quite some time. also didn’t realise that i had to choose formats back in november! So looking to swap my pc windows digital preorder for a ps4… please :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just got an xbox one and I’m wondering if I could change the platform since the game has not shipped yet. My laptop cannot even run the beta version of the game so I would really appreciate it if I could change the platform.
Thanks

I can’t believe I missed the cut off for swapping formats :sweat:
Seeing as my PC code is digital is there a way of simply swapping to a digital Xbox code?
If anyone is interested…
Have: PC
Want: Xbox

Thanks

I’m in the same boat.
I understand it’s way too late for the switching of physical copies but a digital code switch shouldn’t be very difficult to do and an option for those of us who want to change platforms with digital pledges.

2 Likes

Want: PS4 Western europe

Hey guys,
anyone interested in swapping a ps4 western europe key for my pc key?
i missed the deadline to choose my version and i dont even have a gaming pc…
thanks in advance!

I am also looking to swap a PC code for an Xbox One code. Does anyone want to trade? Please help if you can. Thank you. :blush:

Please get in contact with each other, talk about it what you want, and then get in contact with me about your solution. :slight_smile:
If you find a partner that fits your idea, write a PM to him.

Maybe it would be easier to find matches when everybody would just write

Have: (Xbox1, PS4, PC)
Want: (Xbox1, PS4, PC)
and if you made you match just edit the post that its done.

4 Likes

I am in North america
Have: (PC)
Want: (PS4)

I ve got the Viscount Digital Collectors Edition for PC I’m very sure I changed it to PS4, but it was changed back. I’m from Germany and I’m willing to swap.

Have PC
Want PS4 Europe
Greetings

Björn Kruse

Want: Xbox One

There’s a slight issue here, too many ‘have PC want Xbox/PS4’. I can see A LOT of annoyed backers who have backed this game for years not getting what they want!

Have: Steam Key
Want: Xbox One

Is there still any way to get in on this? I got an Xbox One for christmas and was wondering if swapping from PC is still at all doable, because it looks like I will not be able to upgrade my rig any time soon…

I have the Digital Edition PC, would love to be able to get the Xbox One version.

Have: PC Code
Want: ps4 europe please :slight_smile: