Dungeons, Caves, Mines and Dungeoning (+Giveaway)

Hello Kingdom Come Deliverance fans. today in Kingdom come Game talk I discuss dungeons and caves within kingdom come deliverance.

I talk about the potential happenings within dungeons and caves…
enjoy!

Also If you want a free copy of kingdom come deliverance all you need to do is tell me why you want it so much/ deserve to win the kingdom come game.
For those who have the game, share the video about to people who don’t!
Thanks

4 Likes

I hope I don’t find a deer or bear in a dungeon in this game. I feel like the sort of excitement I’ll find in the dungeons in this game will be the sort of excitement you find when you are in a place you’re not supposed to be. That fear of getting caught. I doubt the guards allowed just anybody down in the cellars/dungeons of the very keep they are protecting. The idea that you may find valuable gear or food stored away that you could loot could be the biggest thrill, or maybe finding an entrance to a part of the castle you aren’t supposed to go. Nobody had to battle insects or rats in real dungeons. Unless there was an infestation I suppose?

hence why i mentioned it. There could be an infestation that you are unaware of when sneaking in. So keep an eye out so you don’t get some disease! :slight_smile:

for me personally i would like to see bandits inhabiting smaller caves or dungeons as their hideout, where they store all their ill-gotten goodies, but i don’t know if that’s historically accurate at all.

1 Like

If its accurate that’d be cool! :slight_smile:

So, there will be some silver mines around at Skalice, and Cumans -the main ememy in game- are there because of silver mines. So there will be fight about and surely also in silver mines. Because this mines are occupied by enemy troops.

1 Like