Dungeons and NO dragons

Will there be dungeons? Will there be vast mines, caves and such to explore? Traps, pits, etc.

There very well may be dungeons… but the extent of which, and what “dungeons” in this context actually means; we can’t yet comment on. The word itself is derived from the French word “donjon” which actually refers to the “keep” or place for the master. So given the setting and time period, maybe we’ll just get to explore a bunch of keeps / castles :smile:

As to the other question: I think we can safely say with some surety that there will be caves and / or mines. The first video depicts as much… and the main town in the Tech Alpha (Samopesh) was known for it’s silver mines. So in terms of the geography I’d say that’s a yes.

Hello @Frak welcome to the forums and thank you for supporting the game!

First I would like to point our threads search feature, it represented by a Magnifying glass in the upper right hand corner near your avatar.

Threads on this topic.

Poll: Do you like large dungeon crawling and grinding levels?
Dungeons, Caves, Mines and Dungeoning (+Giveaway)
Dungeon crawling

Overall any caves, mines, and dungeons that will be in game will be limited to those that are historically recorded, or would be historically accurate to have implemented.

Thanks! :smiley:

I love underground areas to explore.