Dungeon crawling

Its almost split between people who like dungeon crawling and people who don’t care about it at the moment. I’m one of the people who enjoy it. If they don’t end up adding dungeon crawling into the game i believe they should add something like it, like bandit hideouts or camps. Does anyone have any other ideas that will satisfy people who enjoy dungeon crawling if it doesn’t get implemented?

1 Like

Dungeon crawling imo is a notion or mechanic that’s inherently tied to traditional fantasy rpg’s… as this is neither, I’m unsure as to how or why it would even be talked to as a viable game mechanic in the KCD world. So that poll baffled me a little.

In saying that, I completely understand and expect that there may be moments or quests that require you to venture through a dungeon or cave etc. but to have sprawling dungeons filled with seemingly endless enemies as the notion of ‘crawling’ or ‘grinding’ suggests… that just doesn’t align with the realistic medieval genre or style of this game.

The bandit hideouts / camps idea would for me, be much more in-keeping with the style of the game. I just don’t see any way to implement a dungeon crawling mechanic into KCD without sacrificing that sense of realism and medieval accuracy that WH is striving for.