Early access questions

Hello there, I have a few questions about the funding and the access. If I buy the cheapest package for 49.99 dollars and when the full version of the game will be released do I receive the access to the full game or I will have to buy the game again ?

And also are there any plans for multiplayer ?

Thanks.

Hello @Dakado welcome to the community and thank you for your interest in supporting this project.

Yes you will receive the full game (Act 1), as well as a host of other content.

Each tier has a different/additional items (its like special edition pre-orders) for there full descriptions check them out on the FUND page.

Well, I am not asking about what do I get now, I am asking what will happen in the future. When the full game will be released (I do not mean Alpha/Beta) do I get access to it or I will have to re-buy the game again ?

It is a one time purchase, an you will receive all the content listed above.

So I get only Act 1 ? And when the Alpha comes out I will be able to play again only Act 1 ?

As listed above.

You will receive Act 1 (a full game in its own).
Game Manual
The original Sound Track (OST)
Making of Documentary
Alpha Access (already released)
Beta Access

The 49.99 Baron tier is digital so all of the above content will be digital content. There are Physical tiers as well but they vary in price.

Correct unless you purchase one of the Higher tiers that include Act 2 or Act 3.

Act 1 will be the full game. This game is planned as a kind of trilogy with tree full games. So, yes, you will get the full game of Act 1.

To answer your last question: No multiplayer planned.

And for your concerns about “only act 1”: Compare it to a film triology like Lord of the rings. You know that three parts are planned, but at the Moment only the first film/game is released. But it is still a full game with hours of game-time. Read the Blog (Video updates) or the game description, everything important is mentioned there.

1 Like