Forgive me, oh warhorse studios, for having a job or on the game saving system again

I know all suggestions, because they resurface in any thread about the saving system. I know them all. Personally I was modifying the files to disable schnapps requirement, but Steam is overwriting my change when verifying the files, so that’s a royal pita.

I should have contacted the devs privately? Are you serious?

Am I telling you how to have you burgers?

If you’re playing on PC, someone’s already made a mod that allows you to save without restrictions. If it’s that important to you, go get the mod.

One more time: by posting on the forum, you don’t get to complain about people giving you their opinions.

Why don’t you go get a burger, since you’re so caught up on talking about them?

You’re starting to smell like a troll to me.

1 Like

I care, because I want to develop skills, and not fast travel to make you happy.

Then develop your skills during other gameplay or follow the suggestions that let you work around the current save setup.

They need to be working on bugs/glitches and improve performance/optimize for better graphics possibilities. The save and lock picking issues should be the last thing, If dealt with at all. Priorities first.

1 Like

do you make your own rules in Monopoly too?

i am the finace director of a company and i have no problem with the save system the only thing i dont like is how affect your archery skills i have one playthroug as archer is a pain since the save is an alcoholic beverage

YOU whiny little b**** Z is saying that they should have a auto save like in most games that saves every so often. just yesterday my gf cut herself with a knife i had to take her to the hospital. left the game running, and her dad shut off my ps4. i did not have time to go to a town and sleep, which not all towns u can and it doesnt always save each time you sleep. explain that.

2 Likes

Explain that? You do know the PS4 has a sleep mode that lets you pick up where you left off from if you don’t quit out of the game, right?

And if you can’t comment without calling people names, don’t comment at all.

lets see you dont read i did have time to do anything and her dad turned it off.

Exactly that.

Autosave and quicksave.

Iron mode for hardcore players.

Other games have that, why this one can’t?

1 Like

It takes a few seconds to put the PS4 into sleep mode. You had the time to do that unless your girlfriend cut an artery open, and that would have taken you no more time to do than a quicksave in-game.

2 Likes

Bloody hell, you’re an obnoxious little troll.

I’ve determined you’re the one trying to troll, Mr. I Made A New Account To Whine About Things People Have Already Whined About Before.

1 Like

I think they are adding a save on quit feature… Next patch

Let see

How to save

Brew schnapps
Buy schnapps
Sleep

Example game
Fall out four survival mode

How to save

Sleep

Thats it sleep nothing else.

1 Like

but at least in a auto save method like other games a few min of lost gameplay is better that hours. and she opend her inner thigh 14 stichs

There are check point saves as well during the story

If you lost hours of gameplay, you were already doing it wrong. Sorry to break it to you.

1 Like

just what might that be