French backers?

Hi,
I want to know if there is any french backers here and speak about this great game and why not support to port a French voiceover :wink:

2 Likes

I think a better question would be: what are languages that will the available in game?

There is already this answer on the KickStarter project page :wink:

Well, that answers, if it is possible they will do it.

But could they make available to modder to create their own translations (since I don’t see my language)

I think it’s a good idea. It could be a 800k or 900k goal (mod support for customization or translation)

Moi je suis la. backer français ! =)

Et moi aussi :stuck_out_tongue:

But, I’ll probably play in English. And even if there is a French version, if it is necessary to have French dubbing, no thanks. We all know that this is the dubbing is not what it was :wink:

Salut !
As Iosword, I prefer keeping english voices and play with french subtitles than have a bad french dubbing (like the most part of the video games).

Since KCD is set in Bohemia, and aims to be historically accurate/realistic, I’d love to play the game spoken in Czech (and maybe some German) which were the prevailing languages of the time in Bohemia. Wouldn’t people prefer a realistic voice-over, rather than a dub in their home language?

1 Like

en vieux francais le jeu serait extra, mais faut pas rever faudra faire avec la vo

1 Like

Bonjour amis français.

I agree with Kowalski, I think it would be great for immersion. But I’ve always liked French voiceover for medieval games, I don’t know, in my mind French fit perfectly with this period.

French baker here !
I play all my games in English, this one won’t escape the rule :stuck_out_tongue:

+1 for french subtitles

Un francais de plus!
french subtitle is ok for me.

Salut all
A mod for translations is an idea to develop
The translations contribute to the ambience of the background
French backers also

Oui les francais sont lĂ  :slight_smile:

Du coup, on pourrait demander à avoir un topic en FR avec un modo pour gérer les news etc et les traduires ?

Les Suisses sont aussi lĂ  !! Haha !
Perso, je préfÚre avoir les voix en anglais et les sous-titres FR.
C’est “souvent” mieux comme ça :wink: !

I think that english dub with french subtitles is better ;-).

Guys, you know you can type french in this forum category right? :smile: Not that I mind it, I just find it quite funny when you speak english in a french seeking topic in “other language” category :blush:

Bonjour Ă  toutes et tous,
Personnellement je préférerai pouvoir choisir la langue des voix et quelle soit proposée en français aussi.
Mais bon c’est peut ĂȘtre trop demandĂ© et je me contenterai des voix en anglais avec les sous-titres en français :wink:

1 Like