Game of Thrones reference?

Ok so first time I saw the main protagonist, it really reminded me of the Ramsay Bolton from the Game of Thrones series. It is reinforced by the fact that moments later, I look for a guy named Reeky who (again) reminds me of Ramsay’s servant Reek.

Was this intended or am I the only one seeing this?

3 Likes

I had this feeling too, but maybe is problem only on our side, we are too lost and see GoT everywhere :smiley:

4 Likes

Strange that you mentioned it. That were my first thoughts to when i heard and saw him. I think it first of all has to do with his voice-actor, he sounds alot like Iwan Rheon who plays the Bastard of Bolton. Second, maybe the hair is similar.

A coincidence. The original script is in czech and I read all GoT in english so I even did not pick up the coincidence.

They mentioned in the latest video that the Czech word for Reek in GoT is different to the word used for Reeky in the game.

dunno if it’s different name, or it’s meant or whatever. Looking like Ramsay and hunting Reeky is fun…

The original script is in czech and I read all GoT in english so I even did not pick up the coincidence.

Also, in the Ice & Fire book series, Ramsay´s physical description is drastically different from the Ramsay in the show.

Ramsay is an ugly young man, even when dressed finely. He is big boned and slope shouldered, with a fleshiness indicating he will be fat later in life. Ramsay’s skin is pink and blotchy, his nose broad, his hair long and dark and dry. Although his mouth is small, Ramsay’s lips are wide and meaty, wormy looking, and he smiles a wet-lipped smile. His distinctive eyes resemble Roose’s - small, close-set, and oddly pale, like two chips of dirty ice. Ramsay sometimes wears a garnet cut in the shape of a drop of blood in his right ear.

Ramsay sometimes wears a black leather jerkin over a pink velvet doublet slashed with dark red satin, along with black boots, belt, and scabbard. For battle Ramsay wears dark armor with a red helm and a pale pink cloak. His rounded helm and gorget resemble the face and shoulders of a skinless and bloody man whose mouth is open in a silent scream.

Ramsay’s weapons include a falchion, a dagger, and a flaying knife, all with hilts of yellow bone.