Gameplay Concept/Ideas

Hello there, today I had a great idea that I would really like to see. This “idea” came from after watching a show. Now since the main character is a blacksmith I already feel that there is going to be a smiting system of some sort (I hope)… With that said I believe it would be rather enjoyable to have a kind of mini-game of some sort when you are crafting weapons and armor. For example when you craft weapon you obviously have your materials of choice or needed material.It could be a simple mini-games such as there will a bar going vertically up and down. You have 5 time to hit the bar at certain areas these area will dictate the quality of your weapon/armor. Depending on your performance is what you will get. The concept is very simple…and challenging for players. I believe this will give players more motive on crafting and gather rather buying weapon off the market.

P.S I cannot seem to get the category to gameplay so if someone would be kind enough to post how or why…so that I can post this in the right area

You should take a look at this:
Kingdom Come: Deliverance live stream

Nice great thanks man really need to see that

You can’t post in the most categories because you don’t have a badge. I’m actually quite surprised you are able to post in here.

1 Like

custom character creation