Getting stuck in doorways

I keep getting stuck in doorways cant leave places

1 Like

Me too which let to an angry hangman beating me up while I frenetically tried to leave his house.
…and now I have to play the last 30 minutes again.

Please give us a console command to fix this immediately anf fix it asap.

Closing and opening the door again I believe should fix this

It didnt for me. I tried opening and closing, jumping, crouching and running through it.
The worst thing was that the guy then pushed me into his kitchen which I coulnd leave at first neither.

Found a fairly akward work around. Just drop an item under you and it pushes you through the door and then just pick the item back up.

3 Likes

You saved my day <3 Though this is not an acceptable fix

I have not got stuck in a doorway but I have found a couple of times I needed to crouch to go up the wooden stairs of a keep - to the upper levels.

Was it my bow maybe? If so, I like it!

Same here on Xbox One, needs to be fixed please.

overloading kept me from going up stairs (eg crownmaker building). dropped stuff and then was able to ascend

I been getintg stuck on stuff like crazy and even stairs hate me!

One time I got stuck in the one of the Innes and I had to restart an old save because I was stuck:

Oh thanks good tip! Makes sense!

Known Bugs And Reporting new ones8

To anyone stuck, turn sideways, crouch, walk sideways and jump. Works for me every time.

Sometimes the only way to fix it is re-load, it’s a glitch that is basically the door appearing open but is actually closed and stuck that way. If you save with schnapps and re-load it usually fixes it

I just have to reload it

p_gravity_z 0 in the console fixes this bug

Had the same issue and this solution help me a lot. Doesnt work 100% but most of the time it works after some retry.