Hidden login on main site

This is my first time returning to the website since the forums first launched. I just wanted to provide some feedback and a quality of life suggestion for the main site. I found it rather difficult to log into the main site in order to view my profile and see which tier I had purchased. I had to click the pledge link, then click the my profile link to get redirected to a page saying I wasn’t logged in. Then had to scroll down the page to finally find the login location. Seems a bit round about if you ask me.

For quality of life and easy of navigation please add a login link or login div on all the pages of the main site. It would make navigating to the profile much more simple.

This isn’t that big of a deal in the grand scheme of developing a game, but it would be a nice to have for those with accounts.

1 Like

i hope really, the game will be much better, than login … i never saw a homepage, with “hidden” loging …

1 Like

I had a similar problem, but found a slightly easier path to login to the main site… go to the ‘pledge’ --> ‘back this project’ and the login form will be just below the stats…

I agree, it would be helpful if there was a global link to that at the top near the language flags, especially since the only profile I knew of was here on the forums… so spent entirely too much time hunting it there = S

1 Like

Agreed. Why is there no login link on the main page? It makes no sense for me to click on “Pledge” when I’ve already pledged. Think about user friendliness of the website, please. Thanks!

They want your money upgrade then login lol.

Yeah I tried loging in for the first time in awhile it was annoying.

@TobiTobsen the community needs you sir manage us.

I am here… reported to our graphics… will fix that! :smile:

1 Like

don’t know what’s harder to understand,
Facebook & Twitter or KCD homepage!

Yeah, I agree, the KCD homepage is ugly, slow, impractical and confused. I can’t recall worse website of any game.

I can’t find my login on the main site either. it has all vanished

We are working on it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i understand you are working on this, but… THANK YOU for the post!
I’m not joking, i was searching for that damn login button for nearly half an hour. Made me almost desperate (have to commit i was way to ashame to admit it)