Hidden Longsword Combo (0.4)

The game doesn’t tell you about this combo but I’m sure some of you have done it by accident. It ends in a move where you sweep your opponent and knock them to the ground. You can hit downed enemies with either low slash as the alpha doesn’t yet have attacks dedicated to hitting grounded enemies.

Execute the combo by chaining the following attacks. Remember that combos will still go off if you hit your opponent. Combo chains will only reset on enemy dodge or parry.

Stab - Left high slash (not overhead!) - Right low slash

Be advised that it’s quite buggy. You will reset the trainer on whatever tutorial section he was on if you land it on him and if you kill someone with it in the arena, they will still be on the ground the next time you fight them and will vanish if you hit them with a low slash.

Enjoy!

4 Likes

Congrats on learning it without assistance, a team member told us this one a while back.

3 Likes

Ugh, first thing I post is a repost. A shameful display.

I am not sure if this is a bug or if damage from behind is amplified, but when your opponent is getting up, their back will always be turned to you. Hitting any arena opponent in the back as they get up kills them instantly. Has anyone else had similar experiences?

1 Like

Yes, it is a bug we already know about. But thank you for telling us.

wow very good performance!