Homosexuality In The Game/Time Period

if you knew me in person you’d know how ludicrous calling me religious is

I must confess that I, too, labelled your PoV typically religious. “Designed” implies there’s a “designer”.

To be fair, given how we’re products of an emergent system, we should not expect any hard and fast rules. Pointing at a particular piece of DNA and declaratively stating conclusions from its existence is just silly.

Sexuality is analogue, not digital. Nobody spends their entire life in a set position and some fall further afield from the standard deviation than others.

Who cares?

This mindless, manufactured, drama around sexuality, (something which is core to every living creature on the planet), is a uniquely human dysfunction. A dysfunction which is almost always rooted in religion.

So we can be forgiven for assuming that, if you have no substantive reasoning behind your stance on sexuality, you are religious or you have adopted religion’s quirky view on moral standards as they apply to bonking.

Speaking as someone who actually enjoys intercourse I’d like to invite all those prudes who are so concerned about it to kindly take a long stroll off a short pier into shark infested waters.

Personally, I prefer not to have to fumble through sex, (of any form), in RPG games primarily because it’s almost always more about titillation than anything else. If it furthers the story or has entertaining/meaningful consequences I may let it slide. This is rarely the case, though.

3 Likes

Oh c’mon… I’m not religious either. And I can’t see whats wrong with use of word designed. Keep using arguments instead of this bullshit.

Design inherently implies existence of a designer. I didn’t imply it is wrong. I only suggested that using “not religious” and “designed” in the same argument contradicts itself.

Like mother nature, or universe itself? :smiley: Labeling phenomenons is normal. But word plays aside.
At first glance it appears like desing when all mammals do it like that. I believe this is reason he used this word.

[irony]Yea sure religion. Because humans always accept without any problems behavior and appearance that differs from majority (the less educated the better).[/irony] I hate to break it down for you but religion is man made.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/By1OkE5CQAAyZ_w.png:large

Just in case the news hasn’t reached this thread:

‘‘No. We had a strong playable female character before all this started. We have gay characters in the game, and we have different minorities in the game, because all I want is to have a mature, strong story. A story that I wanted to tell for years, and I am not going to change it because of outside pressure.’’

1 Like

I hope that warhosre just dont spend a single $$$ on this.
Maybe for a game where you play as an homosexual…

But im pretty sure its not planned in the story of this game.

I want to match with the mills daugther not any other dude around!
So i hope for no homosexual thing in this game.

1 Like

BRAVO! Thank you for the link. Hoorah Warhorse!

1 Like

I think it comes down to where and during what time of the midle ages you would talk about, certainly there was homosexuality, but in some regions it was considered heresy and the sentence was death. In some countries you could sign a certificate that pretty much was the same as marrying. In the viking society, whoever got the shaft so to speak would be considered a woman in the eyes of society. So there is not really any easy one answer to this question.

Yeah, it sounds like you’re also terrible at the ancient Roman time period.

This game is made by a European Developer so please leave any US prudishness and other nonsensical US things in the US please

2 Likes

Don’t know what ya mean. I believe it’s mostly people in the U.S who want Warhorse to do their own thing. Agreement or disagreement on this topic aside. Then again it’s mostly people in the U.S. commenting too, so to be more plain don’t be dissing the U.S. with baseless accusation. I believe in a person who doesn’t like gay people should have the right to dislike. As much as I believe in the right for a gay man to stand up for his beliefs. It’s all about freedom.

didnt expect anything different you actually made my point for me with your post

If my post makes your point than your original post is (at least in english) nonsensical. But I’m glad we agree.

typical arrogance because English is the mothertongue of every country eh (for all braindead people this is called sarcasm)

(The sarcastic content of a statement will be dependent upon the context in which it appears)

What, english is the mothertongue of every country? What do you live under a rock. Alright, I can see speaking with you isn’t going to be worth another click of the keyboard.

totally you just disqualified yourself with that statement

[]()

5 Likes

They already said they were putting gays in the game for some reason. This topic is still going why?

Also there is absolutely no evidence that there is a gay gene. In fact it has been proven there isn’t

2 Likes