How Does One Acquire a Torch in Alpha?

Hello folks. I absolutely love the alpha; it looks great and I’m having a good time exploring. I have some constructive criticism but that’s for another thread.

I saw someone posted a screen shot in the bug thread where he had a torch. Can someone please tell me how/where to acquire one? The nights are long, dark, and spooky…

Find the sheep, chase it back to the shepherd.

Many thanks for the info. I’ve been running around the village but I cannot find anyone who wants to talk about sheep. Can someone please tell me what he looks like or if he has a usual spot he roams?

Thanks.

at the end of the field next to the bow man the shepard sits in front of the fence, but it isn’t necessary to talk to him, just bring the sheep near the field with the other sheeps

1 Like

I have only seen one sheep :wink:
Shepard just sat there all by himself.

I finally received the torch, and I have been running around trying to get it lit. I do have it equipped, but maybe I am a little dense…how do you light the torch?:flushed:

I had to equip is severals times, later it was also lighting, maybe it depends on the time of day? I tried it at night and it worked

Maybe it was just bugged for me. I equipped/un equipped it several times with no effect. I also waited for it to become dark and still nothing. I will try again tonight after work

After you have equipped the torch, just press “1”. Then it will be activated.

1 Like

Thanks so much! …

No problem! You are welcome ^^