I got a broadsword

cool!
Apparently some destruction could be done with sword even on the plaster on oven and walls inside the house, although only short term…

I GOT THE BOW!!! gonna test if I can recreate it then I will update you all!

dude just tell us already :smiley:

Haven’t been able to recreate it so im not sure exactly what caused it.

Oh you tease. Tell us your secrets.

1 Like

Finally got it to be repeatable.

start up the game, ounce your loaded use console command wh_cheat_money 999 (gives you money so you don’t have to do quests).

then use wh_cheat_additem 05 to get the broad sword.

go to the archery range stand inside the four posts. draw your sword and swing at the posts until you have a score above 20.

use t_scale 10 to speed up time until the archer shows, use t_scale 1 to set time back to normal.

let the archer finish shooting and talk to him when he is collecting his arrows.

during the cut scene the bow and quiver should spawn on your back.

3 Likes

At the end nothing other than already known way over the quest or?

what do you mean by “swing at the posts until you have a score above 20” ??
I am swinging at posts but I don’t see any score.
I tried to swing many times anyway but I dont get the bow during the cut scene.

when you are at the archery range their are four posts this is the perimeter for use with the bow.

before talking to the archer stand inside those four posts, use your sword to strike them you may need to adjust where you are standing but with the right strike it will give you a score as if you are shooting arrows at the target.

@HighKingMax not sure what your asking?

@mcwonderbeast what @HighKingMax was saying is that he was hoping for a console command to get the bow. Not a bug or an indirect way. There is a bug that gives you the bow but you don’t see the scoring. In this case you can leave the shooting zone without losing the bow.

What we (the console commanders) would like to figure out is an item code to get the bow anytime everywhere.

How is the status of the sequential number testing for item codes? :smiley:

2 Likes

I hadn’t seen anywhere that this had already been posted. last I checked people had started using number and letter combos but no new weapons have been revealed.

yeaah, thank you, I got it working finally… I guess you just have to restart the game and try again if it is not working correctly (or rather incorrectly? :smiley: ) … so I got the bow and I pretty much shot everyone in the village :smiley: It’s gonna be super-awesome to shoot enemies from castle walls!

1 Like

Yes I can confirm the steps @mcwonderbeast took to get the bow.
I got it too this way. I think you have to score more than 20 so he will give you the bow in the dialogue. (you shoot better than old duncan or something and the archer guy hands you the bow for training purposes, but tells you to not harm anyone) sure, I wont kill anyone with it :smile:

For me only the second (right) pole worked when I hit it I got the points

I dont test any numbers anymore (at least for now) tested the ones I listed on here.

heres a video of me testing the bow (also some ragdoll mechanics)
no one was harmed (except of the chickens)

1 Like

I killed sheeps with the sword, and somehow I jumped high up in the air.

your Sheep fall over when dead?

Not all the sheep, but some

how did you do type in the cheat?

God you guys must be bored.

Damn, all the really fun console commands have been deactivated with the V 0.2 Update.

no more easy money or Broad sword.

Yes it makes me very sad :’(
No long linen shirt or some new colored long pants.