I got a broadsword

wh_cheat_additem 05 25 got me a broadword and I’m killing everyone with it right now.

9 Likes

going to try it out right now…

1 Like

Either it does not work or every cheat just crashes my game instantly

No, It does work, I saw it live on twitch xD
but the game crashes too (with other commands though)

2 Likes

works for me… (and some more chars)

Yeah, but i have notice every cheat just crashes my game instantly. Do i have to set the settings on low or something?

I have it on very high and my hardware is not really that good… It’s not crashing, so it must be something else I suppose…

well done man. It works for me, but when I murder some helpless villagers they just drop what they’re carrying and just stand there.

not as satisfying, but at least I can shut that blacksmith up.

1 Like

That’s strange…hmm. Then i just have to test my way and see if i find out something

Lol awesome :smiley: But somehow some guys are immortal (e.g. blacksmith).

ANd there is a bug when you look down and swing your sword you can see through your neck :smiley:

ha… it’s crashing when trying other values… like 01 10 for example

Edit: just tried the sharpening feature, it’s gonna be awesome once implemented! :smile:

apparently wh_cheat_additem 05 ** (** being any number) Generates a broadsword in your inventory. So if its crashing you try a different number each time.

So if i try another number it will probably not crash my game instantly

some NPC get stuck in their animation, however if you wait:

and another important NPC:

If it’s not a valid one it will crash. Makes kind of sense.

1 Like

Works for me.
When I hit the archer guy he got his bow out and started shooting at the targets.

Coincident? or because I hit him?

1 Like

Unable to kill the archer guy, he seems to be immortal. He tries to walk away from the area but still walking on the same place without moving

The you got him. Some NPCs seem to get stuck in their animation when killed.
Killed one while she was sweeping the ground, this poor soul kept sweeping, even without her broom which was laying on the ground since I hit her. Quite creepy actually… ^^

1 Like

I wonder what the numbers for the bow/arrows are

1 Like

we need a list of id for all objects. say…how did people find out the id name for this anyway? just trial and error?

tab-completion lists all the commands in the console

IE if you type “wh” then hit tab it auto generates a list of commands that follow WH

i saw wh_cheat and hit tab got additems and got extremely lucky to guess the basterd sword right the 1st time.

1 Like