I got a broadsword

it was lucky that he got this number right
I tested some others like 01 03 04 06 but they dont seem to work B1 C2 etc. dont work either.
But I dont want to mess arount with it too much :smile:
there could be many combinations;
warhorse should know the combination though^^ I dont think they would give it to us

so what are the actions of the sword? i currently have up and down slash with left mouse button. i think direction you move and/or pull mouse determines which attack is used. right mouse button is a thrust. again only 2 directions for now.

if you press the attack button continuously you chain attacks together.

also thereā€™s a button appearing occasionally called rt, itā€™s for a combo.

This is so fun! I cant wait to try the full combat system. Right Now with the Current 60 FOV its hard to aim correctly I adjusted to 90 and made things allot easier.

Edit: Looks Better with motion blur off and at 90 FOV

they all die, just need to get a good hit to the neck, belly, or head

I think this calls for a new threadā€¦ Horses seem to be in this build so Iā€™m gonna test some more :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Also wh_cheat_money [amount] is pretty helpful if you just quickly want to try some more archery

I had some kind of stabbing move while my mouse was spazzing out. was looking at the ground but I couldnā€™t reproduce.

It seems right mouse button does the stabbing. But how to parry?

So far with what I have been seeing is an auto response, depending on where im standing in relation with my target the attack will be different.

Ive made some parry motions followed by a slash but only when facing a moving target.

Has anyone else tried to sharpen the sword? you can use the grinder move the sword in many directions but I cant lower the sword onto it.

1 Like

you can, itā€™s already lowered. just use w and s button to adjust angle. it seems it doesnā€™t work right now. no sparks or actual sharpening take place

You can spin the wheel by pressing space.

1 Like

Ahhh yeah I had tried w, s and space but assumed there was another button to start the process

Ah, thats where the swordplay starts. :smile:
There is no parry, for a pure parry will not get you anywhere in fight. You need the correct attack that hits the foe while shielding you from the incoming strike/lets you control the enemies blade.

No the archer guy is definitely not immortal, I just killed him when he went to the shooting range and he dropped the bow:

oh nice, so you can get their weapons! awesome :smile:

In the meantime I found another item:
wh_cheat_additem 35
Green Hood (which is red)

Couldnā€™t figure out a pattern yetā€¦ :confused:

4 Likes

long pants would be great :blush:
And iā€™ve got the sword with ā€œ05 10ā€ and ā€œ05 11ā€

1 Like

that is because all you need is Wh_cheat_additem 05, the second set of digits is not needed.

Youā€™re correct. So lets keep a list of items weā€™ve found -

Bastard Sword - 05
Green (red) Hood - 35

*I will edit this and make a new thread once we find out more items. Keep testing and put what you find does or does not work.

3 Likes

Have you been doing numbers at random or one at a time?

Both. Thatā€™s how i found the sword at 1st was just typing 05 25 after the cheat command and I got the sword. The only issue is its hard to remember what Iā€™ve done over the course of the last 10 hours. I streamed 50% of the game-play but I canā€™t review all 5hrs of my stream to see what commands didnā€™t work (which was a lot.)

BTW I was tweeting Warhorse while streaming the find and they seem to be ok with us doing this.

@T2Taylor You cheater!

ā€” Warhorse Studios (@WarhorseStudios) October 24, 2014

@T2Taylor Enjoy!

ā€” Warhorse Studios (@WarhorseStudios) October 24, 2014
1 Like

OH MAN! When you pick up the bow next time, look for its ID in the console (you can scroll up to see more code if needed)