I got a broadsword

I don’t know why they would mind, console commands are there always. they have also been open about modding being acceptable, and to top it all of I don’t remember accepting any terms and conditions on the use of the alpha so…yeah…( backs away slowly puts on Green Hood (actuallyRedsomoneonthestaffiscolorblind!) takes out Basterd Sword and slays the Never Doing His Job Archer.)

2 Likes

with the red(green) hood we see already some difficulties of 1st person full body awareness. so i’m guessing they will have to do a view model for some of the hoods/hats/helmets, then make the world model transparent to player’s view.

1 Like

bravo taylor!!! I’ll spend my day trying different numbers, and finding other cheats!

1 Like

you will share them with us? :sunny:
Do you have some new commands for clothes?
atm all commands working for me… the money too!

Whatever number i choose my game just Crashes instantly

“you diabolica”

Thanks for the info

Yep it works!

BTW even sheeps can be killed but then just stay on one place.

Its seems like sheeps dont have ragdoll physic

So, I’ve gotten and I’ve equipped the sword, but how can I use it?
Please write a keyboard key!

Thanks in advance!

Press 1 to take it to the hand and then press left mouse button and right one but first of course you must equipped it in the inventory.

Thanks a lot! That’s so funny with a sword.

i really cant activate it…either my game crashes instantly or nothing really happens :angry:

And how can I draw the grindstone?

Press E to use the grindstone. Press Space to spin it.

I looked for a code but found nothing in the console… maybe there was something displayed but that was only something with “…skin” or something like that

Thank you. I regret that I must ask another question: I’ve killed the archer but I have only the bow and no arrows. Is there an “additem”-cheat to get arrows?

I guess there is a number for arrows, too.
The Archer doesnt drop the arrows or at least you cant pick them up (they are visible)
I had the same Problem, so I got the bow but had no arrows, we have to find the code for it I guess

Thx @T2Taylor but about the threadthing,i think my thread is up to you all,post your found items and i’ll insert them in my commands list :wink:

start a new game.

open your console and ctrl+V (paste) wh_cheat_additem 05 , the game adds the sword to your inventory.

press I to open your inventory select the Basterd Sword and hit E to equip it.

Exit inventory and the press 1 you should then draw your sword.

If you enter a command that is incorrect the game crashes, if you enter any console commands it bugs out the AI’s dialogue and schedules.