GTA5 KC:D Nexus

So if GTAV ever makes its way to PC I would love to have crew of some like minded Players.

I have already met and played with a few other backers I have met in these forums so I figured why not see if some of us may want to band together.

So if your interested post here or hit me up on steam, MahatmaGamer.

UPDATE

Alrighty so we sparked some attention already @TobiTobsen went ahead and created the Crew WarH0r5es.

Feel free to join.

Currently myself and Tobi are playing GTA online on the PS3 and would love to have some players join in on our chaos.

You can follow the above link to the socail club page for more info or you can Add me on PSN McWonderBeast.

Seriously we need you people @TobiTobsen is a really good player!

1 Like

I revived my PS3 and played GTA online this weekend… it’s really a pain in the ass if you don’t have some real “co-thiefs” around you, who actually help and not just randomly drive around killing other user over and over again :smiley:

1 Like

That is hilarious I did the same thing about a week ago, SO MANY UPDATES!

Its not only hard to get a good team together but then justifying it later. So I do all this work to get some cash but in a few weeks Ill be playing on the PC starting from scratch.

Ill play with you tobi. I even know how to use a mic!

Yeah, running/driving around killing everyone, speccial people with 1000+hour in the game kills new players with 1minute in the game it what online is all about now…

I hope they add soon a good singleplayer DLC for GTA 5 so tired of online apart from when play with friends. Byt my friends are stupid and boring and just play Fifa…

I want this too.

But I highly doubt they are ever going to go that route. they are less likely to bank in on all those lil micro transactions that online has been bringing.

Well, they have promised single player DLC. And the voice actor of Franklin has said he is working on a DLC

1 Like

Hadn’t heard that news.

well we will have to wait and see then.

They told along time ago that there will be single player DLC and more info later, then they announced next gen and told they wait with SP DLC to after next gen release. Then they focused on online heists, and now they told they are working on the PC version, so still sometime before news about single player DLC. Maybe they surprise with some news on PC release day…

Yeah updates over updates… I even had to delete other stuff.

It would be an honor, but I don’t know how to use the mic :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Lies and excuses. Its Ok tobi I wouldn’t wanna be friends with ever random on the Internets either.

Plus im a empathetic speaker after a few minutes I subconsciously imitate accents.

No I litteraly don’t know how to use the mic on ps3. i guess i don’t even have one… just the one which came with the ps4.

But we could of course give it a try!

Ever, idk thought about googling it? lol

Of course but as far as I know the PS4 headset doesn’t work on the PS3 since you have to plug it into the controller!! :slight_smile:

Lol have you not learned anything from using Sony products, they are not backwards compatible (even if they say it is).

Im sure you could find a cheap USB or Bluetooth Headset. idk about where your from but I can pick them up for $10-$20 USD.

1 Like

Not at all! :slight_smile: At least the controller is backwards compatible but not completely. (ps button).

That may be true… and I live in CZ of course… but there is always the question… do I really need it? :smiley:

This is how I know your not an American.

If you plan on being as tactically advanced as you can be yes you need it. Nah that’s a lie I have actually been playing without a mic lately (to lazy to unplug from computer and into PS3) and its really amazing how well some people play together almost telepathically.

Then there’s that one guy that can’t manage anything other then dying right at the very end of the heist.

1 Like

So let’s give it a try! :slight_smile: I promise I’ll try not die right at the very end of the heist! :slight_smile:

i would gladly join you on PC when it comes out .
you’ll know which one is me just follow the swat team :slight_smile:

1 Like

I figured you @SirWarriant @Daniel_Boon would already be down.

Already have those two added on steam.

1 Like

ahh someone finding home office boring :slight_smile:

1 Like