In game nudity

I know others may not agree with me, but i think that i would be a good idea to have full nudity kingdom come.
It would be immersive and could have a funny effect on the Npcs around you. Say you kill someone, and you take everything in their inventory, they should be naked.

1 Like

I doubt it will be like that, since it might cause that some shops like Steam wouldn’t sell it, but you can be sure that modders will fix it. :wink:

Suggest you try using the search function… this have been debated a lot earlier…

1 Like

Hello, and welcome to the community!

I noticed you are new and may not be used to our forums yet.
There is a search feature in the upper right hand corner of the page represented by a magnifying glass. Please do your best to find relevant threads on topics before creating a new one, this allows preexisting conversations to have a continued life and it makes managing the forums that much easier for us Moderators.

This is a topic that has been discussed on many occasions, Here is quote from a member of the development team as well as links to relevant discussions on the matter.

Ingame Nudity ?!

Nudity confirmed? Herbwoman show nipples in TA 0.4
Nudity, Blood, Swearing (KC:D suitable for children?)
Sex in the game?

Thank you for being a backer, and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

3 Likes