[INFO] KCD Early Alpha Access (Date, How to etc.)

Another one of those F5 days :open_mouth:

6 Likes

Had the same thing, then i changed my email to match my kickstarter one as i was using a different one for the forum and a bit later the infos updated and i have now the corresponding Baron from kickstarter with price etc

For now page the website doesn’t seems updated and no code to redeem there tho, waiting ^^

You are teasing us terribly Tobi! Are you going to be giving us a blow-by-blow running commentary of your entire work day?

… shower --> Go to work --> park the car --> go up to the office --> realise I forgot access key in car --> go back down to car --> forget where I parked --> …

:smile:

4 Likes

I just want to calm you all a bit! There will be no Alpha for several hours! :frowning: — remember the update thing?! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Please continue. Thats hilarious :smiley:

1 Like

I would but it would probably distract Tobi far too much and take too much time away from him getting us those darn Alpha keys already!

1 Like

And so the shitstorm began :smile:

2 Likes

HURRY UP!! i do not have popcorns anymore!!

Good luck with your Alpha release today. Hopefully things go smoothly (as is possible for an alpha).

I’m looking forward to see faces (well, posts) of those who demanding informations NOOOW and are angry about fact alpha isn’t out yet, when they will realise alpha is just a tech demo with tons of bugs and not a full game

5 Likes

@Tobi: You guys have to be proud of this mass of people reclaiming the alpha :smile: It says that a lot of people are supporting this amazing project.

For all the bakers, keep calm, let them work, and smoke some green old toby :wink:

LOL you killed me with this meme

Good luck today guys - Really looking forward to this!

It’s excellent to be able to provide input at a stage early enough to make a difference. Will we be getting a new forum for Alpha specific stuff; suggestions, bugs etc.?

Hi!

But you live at Warhorse Studios… What are you talking about? :wink:

Regards,
Warrior Rose.

It’s still early/midday in central europe, plenty of hours to go. Stay positive, some may get their alpha the 23rd, their local time (still 22nd at warhorse)

1 Like

Yeah right… we also have a shower here! :smiley:

3 Likes

Good morning^^
Now I woke up and was ready to test ^^
No, I hope you all had a pleasant night and a restful sleep.

But funny how many “new” topics, there are again. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

… so much hate and impatience :frowning:

3 Likes

*Impatience
Sorry…could not resist

1 Like