You should make some official annoucement

Tobi has been keeping us posted on a different topic so I don’t see what the problem is. I can understand if this was a release of the finalized version and they told us to wait outside a store by a certain time. I’d be mad about that but its not. Its the alpha release, no specified time was mentioned, and you guys all just insinuated that it was at midnight. Everyone just needs to calm down and let them work on getting this website page updated.

This alpha release is a huge disappointment, Warhorse has handled this dreadfully. Start communicating with your backers! Is that so hard? I regret that I supported this game in the first place now when your acting like this.

3 Likes

What’s the issue… I’ve been playing for hours…
Stunning graphics

3 Likes

俺の掲示も失礼だけど、あの返事は日本語で書いたからおもしろいと思った。

Sorry guys >.< I was just telling him I thought it was funny that he replied in Japanese.

Good for you then. I haven’t got an e-mail yet with the code in it.

But they do, here are a several threads about the alpha. There are some delays, but Warhorse is confident to release the game today. But first there will be an update on the homepage kingdomcomerpg.com.

since the only thing you can do is to walk around in the alpha im not anticipating it too much, but launch it on time would be nice.

1 Like

Ok I don´t know if someone´s trolling here and I don´t really care.
This is the release of an early tech alpha. You walk around for some minutes, find some bugs and look why your game suddenly crashes. It´s nothing highly official. I really don´t know why you are so pissed about this. They said release would be hopefully October 22nd. Is it still October 22nd in Prague? Oh yes it is! Do you really need a concrete time? With hour, minutes and seconds? The reason they don´t give such statements is that they don´t know it theirselves and (at least I suppose so) because they don´t want to give promises they can´t hold up to because that would be much worse than a missing concrete time.

8 Likes

It was only your choice to wait till 12 at night not theirs. Saying it comes out on the 22nd could mean any time during that day. You were told via twitter that they got some new bugs around that time and they are working hard to fix them. In the end we will endure and we can wait.

2 Likes

Also I have a whole day badminton match so I want it delayed till I get back >:3 muhahahaha

Honestly I don t understand this thread,
first we are backers not customers
2nd they have already communicated the Alpha release date and its look like they are on time.
I am not a Fan boy and never will, but I think until now Warehorse shown us respect and attention.
So I just posted this message to tell them that they have mine too

3 Likes

Oh boy … calm down … so many nitpickers here …

mimimi … it´s supposed to work the exact same second when the date changes to 22nd … :facepalm:
No tragedy … give them time … and still if it were delayed for a few days more - what´s the big deal?

I already can see the disappointment when a few people are gonna realise what this first alpha will really be.

1 Like

Wall-to-wall DRAGONS! And zombie hordes! Also, added MMO mechanics… And in-game purchases with VAV points which can be purchased for a reasonable fee at the dev-store?

Oct. 22nd doesn’t mean 12am, it means 12am - 11:59pm. I knew some entitled little brats would complain.

1 Like

Yeah they only said that the release date is 22nd october. Also if you look any other threads or twitter @TobiTobsen has said multipe times that the release time is 0.01-23.59. So please calm yourself, and wait patiently like everybody else.

FUCKING QUEST FOR GLORY IV: SHADOWS OF DARKNESS! I LOVE THAT GAME!!! YEAH MAN, YOU ROCK!! :smiley:

1 Like

Well, 00:01 o´clock, in which location?? Midnight in Central Europe, or in Northern America, or in China? When I preorder a game I don´t expect the mail to deliver it at 1 o´clock in the morning of the release date either.

You´re maybe right that the homepage should, or could have been prepared, but it isn´t always that easy. And release date 22nd doesn´t mean it will be available as soon as the clock jumps from 24:00 to 00:01, but anytime on this day.

I think perhaps sometimes its best to calm down and take a few deep breaths…
It is still the 22nd I am actually in Australia and its 4.31pm over here I have been checking the forums/site at wk all day but there is no need to cry over it…
No set time was ever given by warhorse only the 22nd and I am sure they are doing what they can. Honestly some of the posts I have read today border on hysterical one guy was annoyed the developers were eating pizza and drinking coke a picture posted last night European time … and people crying over release times and customer support/communication or a lack thereof… its early am in Europe give the devs a break eh… ridiculous…

I agree it is not professional manner. Nevertheless I don’t mind. I don’t see myself as an customer here, rather backer and perhaps tester. And I definitely prefer Dan Vavra to remain highly creative but rather unprofessional chap to sacrifice his rather artistic approach for more professionalism. And wearing suit.

I worked as a creative person under so called professional management. It didn’t work at all. And the fault wasn’t on our side. At least not always / often. In case your management don’t know your job / doesn’t care it will never work.

I suppose all of us know or feel Warhorse is no Goldman Sachs. Or Ubisoft. Or Bioware. Or any other crap developer / publisher studio out there who perform the play of professionalism. I prefer to imagine they work quite hard to deliver what they promised. And sometimes there are moments you simply don’t have an option to work harder because there is no time to enjoy a distance which is sometimes mandatory. I hope you understand what I mean. :slight_smile:

Keep calm. They will surely Deliver.

2 Likes

hit the nail on the head, spot on mate +1…