Infos about the BETA

First infos coming around:

In the new PCGames(print media) are 6 pages about the BETA of KCD.
The story is exclusive.
More infos online in a few days…

Now Online (German):

5 Likes

@Blacksmith you are a very bad boy.

After this post i wanted to read the line and I’m sure you know that this only will rise my desire to play the beta version.
Now I have to ask the useless question.

“Where is my beta version?”

Hope you feel ashamed!

4 Likes

Yes, but I feel every day beta:smile:

Facts from the beta:

Map is four time bigger than alpha.
Fight with shield and sword.
In the beta is a perk system.

Ich finde PC Games schon lange nicht mehr toll…
Das diese …arrrr… die BETA vor mir spielen dürfen, macht mich noch mehr wütend auf sie.
dachte immer die Fans machen schon enorm Werbung für Das Spiel Der Spiele! :stuck_out_tongue:
Entschuldigt falls ich jemanden persönlich angreifen sollte mit meiner Meinung
aber das diese Redaktionen mit ihren voreingnommenen bewertungen und worten immer alles vor uns bekommen.
Und mich regt permanent auf das ich nicht sagen kann, was gesagt werden sollte.
Nur weil ich ja nicht als spinner abgestempelt werden möchte.
Das ist alles zum brechen auf dieser Welt! :rage:

Thx for the link!

Partly agreed…

The only thing we can hope is, that the BETA they played, is not the final BETA version and the real BETA version is much better, than theirs… :wink:

It is not the same version. The version we will get, will have some bugfixes. And it is WiP (work in progress). I think there will be some updates.

The story in the magazin is very positve. It´s a good promotion for KCD.
The press is happy when they get some infos exclusively(a little earlier). And the backers get a little better BETA.
It´s a win-win. Nothing wrong with it. :smile:

2 Likes

Pity that only things I know in German are “Halt!, Hande hoch!”. Perhaps I should have watched more movies then just those from WW2.

Press is part of the development. Indirectly but still… it is needed to sell the game. And it is quite obvious and understandable why. It would never came to my mind that it’s unfair somehow.

1 Like

Ja und vor allem wenn man anhand von beispielen wie Gothic sieht WIE notwendig sie manchmal sind.

The got to play the beta version of the Beta right? :sunny: Btw are they really still including 2 DVDs with the magazine? I thought that became obsolete years ago.

You can buy different versions. With or without DVD’s.

1 Like

–EDIT–
Ist mir jetzt echt zu blöd, wirklich!
Bin restlos von euch entäuscht.

–EDIT 2–
Und ja… jetzt werden wieder die Konsolen berücksichtigt!