Introduce youself!

Hehe, neon knight the baron… Funny.

LOL I love the games and there’s a possibility that we might be able to play Daggerfall all snazzed up, cleaned up & with an improved interface! - http://xlengine.com/ That would be Sweet. :slight_smile:

Hello, I am Tobi and I have a serious gaming problem! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi Tobi! When was the last time you have been sober? :slight_smile:

Damn… hard to say…I guess never really… I can’t even remember when I had “my first time”… but she was nice… showed me everything, even though she was way older than me and a bit infirm… but first time always hurts I guess :)… her name was Atari2600 :slight_smile:

1 Like

(shudders) The internet nasty…

Pfft. TSR-80 and I liked it.

Also, barefoot in the snow, uphill both ways, wearing onions on our belt (as was the fashion of the time).

Plus… I had an ARPANet account.

So there. :smile:

1 Like

I thought I was old…

Maybe that’s the issue, friend; you see, I’m not old… I’m seasoned, I’m experienced, I’m prime.

Anyway, “Hello, World.”

2 Likes

An MMO with this dedication to history and realism WOULD be “outside the box”. It also would be very likely to be popular enough not to have to rely upon microtrans and the like. (Since there are those of us who are “old school” gamers that have languished and bemoaned that not once has such a title arrived in all the history of the MMO genre.)

Welcome to the Global Village!

1 Like

“An MMO with this dedication to history and realism WOULD be ‘outside the box’.”

He never said that it isn’t. It was me who said that it’s ironic.

Hello all! I just learned of this game yesterday and have already become a backer. I can’t wait for the Beta and the PS4 version!

Hey guys, fellow pal serving in gaming industry here. I really like your game and tbh, reason why i backed KCD is in this video at 7:22 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6_02n5K9JQ#t=444). Glad to be here and watching the game grow.

I’m a 31 year old chump from Norway. I’m very much in the same boat as Kollaps2087. Tired of publishers catering to the mainstream casuals, almost never making historically accurate games. A roleplaying game based on real history, and authentic world? No dragons…? Wonderful… and refreshing.

I’ve actually been following Kingdom Come since one or two years prior to the kickstarter. Back then, it was just a rumor on some games sites, with some nice screenshots to show for it. I was already a fan of Dan Vavra’s work on Mafia. And now I respect (and agree with) his opinion on the state of the games industry. The entire team seems very talented, and I love the approach they take to the sword fighting system.

I am pjs37 and I am excited to see this game being made. It will be interesting to see how a gritty realistic medieval era game turns out and will allow us some insight into that world. I am happy the kickstarter was a success and I look forward to playing this wonderfully exciting game.

Hi i´m the Jonischaf, or just Joni if you like.
I´m a 20 year old student at the University of Leipzig (studying for Teaching Mathematics and Religion; uncommon combination i know), a wannabe Author with much work in progress and a fan of KC: D since the second Trailer who can´t wait for the alpha to be finally released :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m Dawn and I also came here to support the game due to the unique idea! Just learned about it and contributed today, so hyped.

i need this game. Also hello :smiley:
not sure why my kickstarter title doesnt show up here…

Because you don’t have an account with your mail on our Homepage! :slight_smile: