Inventory Skyrim?

I watched the 60 min game play and i really think you should change the inventory, to more of a Skyrim feel, like that kind of setup

1 Like

Could you explain why? What don’t you like about the inventory system Warhorse is working on, and what would make Skyrim’s better to you?

1 Like

Skyrim inventory is horrible for K+M; you can’t sort items, you don’t know what is new or old, and you can’t properly navigate it with K+M.

I really look forward to this system Warhorse has showed in the pre-alpha, but I reckon it will get even better in the beta/release.

4 Likes

Do you simply mean the UI or the carry weight etc too? The UI should be like SKYUI, most essential mod to Skyrim ever, and I think Warhorse should follow that layout. And with the carry weight please NOT like Skyrim. Once again, look at the S.T.A.L.K.E.R games. If you mean the item should display in 3D when selected, yeah I’d like that. But it might be unnecessary since every item selected did instantly display on the character.

NOOOOO! The skyrim U.I… Just no…

2 Likes

Skyrim inventory? That was one of the things that drove me away from that game. What exactly is wrong on curret inventory? I like it so far.

1 Like

Skyrim inventory is horrible for a gamepad as well. It’s just terrible all around, Bethesda somehow managed to make the UI worse with each game since Morrowind (so much that it’s an improvement to get back to the Oblivion level of bad)

Yup. SkyUI was exceptionally simple to use even with a pad, fantastic mod.

1 Like

4 Likes

I don’t want to have anything of Skyrim vanilla game feeling, yes really.
This kind of inventory is the opposite of gaming. A good game (cards games specially) force you to take good decisions with what you have in order to win, for a RPG some are what you take or not.
And a more realistic inventory increase the immersion.

Paging @shrimpshady. @shrimpshady, please pick up and explain further.

The inventory of Skyrim is the most unreal exists and that the game is about. This is different.

sorry took me so long… i just like the way that the carry system and gold display and what not is thats all

i really liked the inventory in skyrim but thats just me i guess

Skyrim has one the worst inventory systems out of any RPG’s. This is a million times better than that horrible excuse for an inventory system. I highly suggest you download the inventory over haul mods for skyrim so you can see just how bad the vanilla one is.

1 Like