Issues for real reality players

First thing what i want in my dream reality middleage game is real mechanism of destroying things walls and many other things it looks it will be in this game but real think what i want in this husit game is a first middleage guns like “píšťala, tarasnice” or well known " Vozová htradba" and working siege equipment or destroyible gates by rams. And last thing i want to say something about combat this first videos looks great but this thing about looks like duel sounds not so good i mean you ( i mean in game) i hope not “target or aim” on one person but can fight with others just with combat system without cutscenes or “aiming on this guys” like sreen will looks on you and oponents you know.

You should probably post the first things in this thread and not in this thread alone.
Unfortunately I don’t understand the last sentence. It lacks structure, dots and commas(Not saying that I am flawless on english myself). But even if your first language is something else you still have to use commas and dots.

I mean im afraid of saying “duel” you know? When i saw a combat gameplay im not sure if you can attack moor then one guy for example like im Mount and Blade and not just one and others cant attack you or they can attack you and you can attack just one. Just keep this combat system like in this combat gameplay but let fight your character fight with others with smooth conecting on fight with other enemy without some cutscenes or stoping fight. Do you understand now?

I think so. But you won’t be a action hero in a Hollywood movie. This is a realistic game which means you can’t take on 5 guys at the same time. But I think you can swing on anyone when attacking on a field just like Mount & Blade. Don’t qoute me on that though. I’m not sure if it will be smooth. It isn’t really that smooth in real life, just in movies.

I know i want to play fight looking like in real life but if i will see (in real life) some other guy attacking me i will block him or swing with sword and it will of caurse be realy hard to defend your self aginst two guys but true is middleage battles was about not fight with some another guy standing front of you but about other guys who seen you and bash you to your back. So you must be prepared to do something with this.

Aha that’s what you meant. I have no idea how large scale battles will work. I don’t think they have showed anything on that point. Only the trailer which just showed the battle lines. But hopefully they will add something similar to what you’re talking about.

And working fire arrows! that will be realy cool, burn a house or tree that will be EPIC! but i understand tree and house is texture so maybe gate that could be interactive so you can of caurse burn it or try to burn some carriage.