What do you want to see in Kingdom Come: Deliverance?

• realistic medieval world with violence blood sex rape diseases
  • all the people will respond your activities
  • i’d like to play with my own face on my charakter…create a tool to insert own face in the game
  • people of all ages…from little babies to whitebeards
1 Like

-Realistic gameplay.
-Details. Like when you are stabbed by a sword you will have to treat the wound by yourself or let a doctor treat it for you, it will also have an effect on your health. You could get a permanent disease of such wound if not treated properly.
-An extensive customization system to create the Hero like the players want it.

I would love to see HUGE sieges & i also would like to build my own castle :smiley:

I’m hoping that Kingdom come deliverance will have a large variety of different types of weapons such as the pike, spear, billhook, mostly the longer weapons that we haven’t seen yet. I feel like not only physical and political wars should be fought but religious wars to. I think that soldiers maybe defecting or deserting would be a nice touch too.

I forgot to mention that being able to live like an NPC would be nice. Stuff like fishing, farming, hunting, getting your own house and even families. Small details in the game would be great too like quality of food, the ability to make a shelter or bring one on long journeys.

1 Like

A few minigames perhaps: Gambling, drinking, Five finger fillet,…

Medieval sports: Wrestling, jousting, archery contests,…

City life please

I would like to see peasants doing their duties, sheperds, butchers, a medieval market with people buying and selling goods, draw waterfrom the well…
Villagers taking care of their horses or animals (in medieval life animals were very important)
Children (inmortal or not)
Homeless people
Merchants and bandits/thiefs
Priests and nuns
Nobles and squires, duels and games
Prisoners (some sentenced to death) (they can be spawned again randomly)
City guards (spawn)
Sheeps, dogs, pigs, chicken, cows, wild animals like bears, wolves or deers.
Hunters and forest rangers
Ambulant vendors with exclusive items

Also i would love to see a good and agile combat system.

I want to be playing for hours and hours exploring, saving people, helping them, killing the bad guys, hunting, minigames like the blacksmith, duels or shepherd and all of this apart from the storyline. Don’t want to see fantasy, warriors carrying a sword bigger than a horse or armor or weapons levels (sword green level 3 bleeding demon, axe purple level 5 giantkill and rubbish like that)

Feel free to do whatever you want

1 Like

Copy&Pasted from the wishlist thread :blush:

• A basic editor, I’d like ArmA complexity but a slightly better M&B version would do just fine

• Helmet visors should decrease your visability like they do IRL.

• No OP perks/items/level buffs.

• Headbob slider, I LOVE headbobbing… some people HATE it please give us the option!

• ^ same with FOV.

• Responsive wounding system for my enemies, when they get wounded they should not only perform worse stats wise but they should show some form of panic and pain. That knight who got an arrow in his belly during the combat video update#? didn’t even flinched (I know WIP).

• TORCHES

• TORCHES#2

• Give NPCs some life from the beginning, not everyone is “neutral” when they see you.

• You shouldn’t be able to change your armor instantly, making road bandits (when you are traveling in your daily clothes) much more dangerous

• A living world that reacts to all kinds of stuff.

• DRAWING SWORDS

• Option to turn off quest markers with enough details in your diary/… to find the place without magical arrows!

I want to see a multiplayer mod. I don’t know if it’ll be feasable, but if the combat and world is going to be as awesome as they say, and as big as they say, having a 30 or so multiplayer server would be awesome. It wouldn’t need quests or any of that, of course; just the world and players to progress in it. (Though being able to buy up a town as a group of players and call it your own would be awesome)

That’s what I’m most hopeful for.

1 Like

I would like to see ability to build your own small castleHow? First charracter progression from peasant to blacksmith,citizen maybe merchant and nobleman/lord.At that state when charracter become enough wealth and powerful to be recognized as loyal man to the king.King could grant him some complex of land with village, people, farms etc.Than when you are lord,you are at the top of the feudal hierarchy and you can build a small castle on some rock,forets region,river or other strategic place.The peasants that are working for you have feudal obligation to bulid castle for you which can least for couple of weeks/months. Maybe there can be a tool,part of the game where you can design your own small fortification and peasants will work for you according to your plan.Or you can choose from noumerous vanilla models of castles already made by the TEAM.As you progress you can unlock and upgrade them like repearing or adding new towers or gates so the game could combine also Caste-building aspect something that reminds of Stronghold series but of course in Rpg.Than you can raise your small army,arm your people,attack neighbour lords defend from them etc.If you dont hold garrison in the fortress rebels,robber knights,and bandits will take him very soon so the charracter need to reclaim again.There can be unique coat of arms, when you become enough powerfull the charracter could even rebel against the king and manage and repear his castle,and his peace of land all alone

1 Like

hahah that just made me laugh

I want to see atmospheric taverns with vital visitors talking to each others and have fun, laughing in jolly mood and tell jokes and stories. I love the idea of minigames like backgamon and checkers and I really hope the players will talk about it in the game, like “I didn´t see that coming” or “Nice draw”. I think it is really difficult in a game to let the people talk in a deep humanlike conversation, let they talk about their day, experiences or anecdotes while others interact, laugh or talk in a plausible manner. So I think let a backgamon-player talk about his game would be a great way to create atmosphere. Also maybe people ordering beer with a smile and share it with friends. I want to see people having fun in taverns. It should be no silence if people meet each other. If you go to a restaurant, a beergarden or something like this, you always hear this mumbling. I missed this in Skyrim and all other games, taverns always seems to be so depressing and I hope Kingdom Come will make it in a better way.

5 Likes

I want to see Jesters that are cunning and leathal. Sly, smart, and have access to the King and the common folks. Also I would like to see giants in some of the far flung areas of the map. There are plenty of historical paints and megoliths to support this as plausible.

Here, here, I second this. Also many women and children , and peasants picking through the dead soilders for loot, and looking for there loved ones. Various sequences of decay. Not all just dead, maybe they died weeks apart.

1 Like

Also I would like to see touture rooms, drawn and need, the breaking wheel, the :pear: Pear of Anguish, the molten mouth peice, the chains and shackled prisoner being made to confess to things they didn’t do. Maybe I save a prison full of them, heal them over the weeks, and go back and take vengeance on the King, and save the most crule punishment for the Exocutioner and touturers that once hurt and killed my fellow country men

1 Like

I would like to get missions where the King sends me to “persuade” the pagons that Christianity is the right religion. Then maybe I spare them and keep aquiring friends, building my army of misfit’s till I’m ready to sack the kingdom. And after it’s fall,…my kingdom come :joy:

1 Like

I don’t know until I play the game. I do know that I want Kingdom Come 2, that’s for sure. I’d definitely want that weapon crafting system, that they said they didn’t have enough time to implement correctly in KCD. Other than that, I’m sure that this game will be great, otherwise, I would not have pre-ordered it, something I rarely do. With Warhorse Studios having more people to work on their next game, plus more resources and thus a bigger budget and Community input, I’m 100% sure that KC2 will be even better than KCD. A bigger map, more Side Quests, Looters re-spawning in different areas and some sexy Barmaids and nude Wenches, would always be welcomed too. Story Line, Crafting, Battle Technique and Strategy, Side Quests, Skills and Leveling Up, Video Graphics and a Large Open World Map, are what matters most to me in having an enjoyable gaming experience. Let the fun and immersion begin! Hurry up and get here already February! Great job and thank you all at Warhorse Studios!

Well-defined criminal system. So nobody saw you kill that guy. No need to stop, criminal scum!
But when townspeople find strongest man Wodjek with longsword wounds dead behind barn, and in a village of 47 only one-eyed blacksmith, twin brother hunters and a mysterious stranger that rented a room at tavern few days ago owns a sword… something’s bound to happen. Rumors, general attitude drop from everyone, local lord sending guards to investigate, some braves trying to settle the murder by their own by confronting the stranger, etc.

Would be really cool, realism-wise. Probably not going to make into this game, though.

Also, well-defined economy. Make gold really matter.
There’s always something cool to buy and much work to do to be able to afford it. Killing enemies or stealing risky enough that you couldn’t abuse killing and looting to get rich. And whatever you buy, so it would be really worth it. Nice clothes really make someone like you or boost your stats so well or whatever.

In-depth thinking of the society in the period. Perhaps dressing as a troubadour will make everyone like you? And as a merchant, give bad ideas to some nearby road-robbers? Perhaps dressing as a beggar monk makes people careless around you and you can overhear a conversation they wouldn’t definitely have around Henry, son of blacksmith and an envoy of a lord? Even offer you a meal and a bed and few coins to ease your holy journey?

When you travel around world, people will always wonder who are you? What about being able to manipulate what they think? Lie straight to face, dress differently, etc and get different outcomes?

2 Likes

In some form all of this is present. You can influence opinion by deeds, dress and demeanour. Get it right and you are invisible… right in another way and you are respected as an important member of the group… in another - a criminal or enemy.

You will be reported by word of mouth for any crime you commit (so you can stop the alarm being raised by eliminating the witness), but there is also a generalised ‘wariness’ directed at untrusted outsiders if crimes are committed by unknown agents - this need not be the player, but I’d guess it usually would be, as trespass, theft, assault are all staples of how people play games, even if they would avoid those things in real life.

1 Like