It is quite possible to kill the 12-15 Cumans in the beginning

I started a new playthrough and this time I wanted to try and kill a few Cumans before I fled the town. Tried a few times to fight 1 v 1 with the first Cuman behind you, without much luck :slight_smile:
But then I tried to get on a horse and keep passing and hitting them with my sword. It took quite some time but after about 1 hour, they were all dead. And it gets easier after the first is killed and you can take his gear.
Tried to see if I could get back into town or leave in a different direction but no go.

You can keep the gear you pick up, but it’s not worth it because of that. It just felt good after getting chased out in my first playthrough :slight_smile:

It also made my ride back a little easier since I had a bow and could shoot the horses behind me and the riders got thrown off.

2 Likes

I had fun as well Made work of em

Man. And I felt good for almost-killing one of them by whacking him on the back with the sword twice to distract them from Theresa. :stuck_out_tongue: Nice exploit!

1 Like

Not an exploit, just hard work. Lol

1 Like

Yes i managed to kill the first one when on the path, took his gear dispatched the archer from the three after thresa and then use a bow to kill the other two. After that i left though.

Haha, yes hard work indeed. A lot of riding and swinging a sword. My horsemanship was level 5 when I left :smile:

1 Like

Not sure if you checked but y stats were high leaving Skalitz after razing the village myself. Also I used mostly a bow to kill all those men. The first guy is easy work if you let him attack first. But if you try to combat with a sword against the Cumans carrying a halberd - you get fucked

1 Like

I didn’t attack or kill anyone in the village. Just those nasty Cumans. But yes, my stats got a nice boost after killing them.

1 Like